Saas Bina Sasuraal

India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

~WU19thJuly12~*Aage Aage Dekhe Hota Hain Kya?* (Page 2)

cool_abc110 Senior Member

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.PerfectLove. IF-Dazzler
.PerfectLove.
.PerfectLove.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qqagarg

smiley says that eveyone should be like pashu.. all positive... hahaha.. she has not witnessed his 'showing hands' wala avtar.. LOL

I hope smiley will ask dadaji to exercise daily and help treating his legs... and toasty for sure will be treated... usko kuch nahi ho sakta..

btw.. listening all the praises for paneer makhani.. I also feel like having it... yummm..

jab pata chalega tab dekhegaROFL Smiley will know the ''True Pashu''LOL

Yess..I really hope Dadaji's legs get treated and he will be able to walk againBig smile aur haan, for our Jhansi Ki Rani, we know that nothing could happen to herEmbarrassed Her Tej & her family is with herEmbarrassed

Haan yaarD'ohSBS always makes me hungry..!!LOL
.PerfectLove. IF-Dazzler
.PerfectLove.
.PerfectLove.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ac82

nicely written animated update.. Just one doubt.. normally agar koi sequence hota hai jaise abhi toasty ka tumor wala sequence chal raha hai.. they make it last for weeks if not days.. I mean look at Divya, Kiya sequences.. they all lasted for 10-15 episodes? or more?

What I want to say is, dont you think this sequence is going ahead fast? I mean dadaji came to know in the 4th or 5th episode only...

secondly.. I am sure the CV's realise that no gynaec can ever predict anything else about any other part of the body.. tumor to bohut door ki baat hai...

Just failing to understand what is happening and how it will turn out.. and even now the in-between ad promos are the same.. i.e. tej hugging toasty and others looking at them smiling..

Is anyone reading in between the lines here? Does it make sense?

Thank You for appreciationHug

actually.. this current track is confusing?Stern SmileAishwarya (Toasty) gave her words that she won't be leaving SBS and we knew that our Jhansi Ki Rani ko kuch nahi hoga jab iske paas itna pyaara parivaar hainEmbarrassed& CVs know that SBS will definitely, I mean not 100% but 1000% sure, it will crash.. so they better not break tejya's love lifeEmbarrassed

I think that Dadaji came to know and then slowly, everyone will know.. they will fight this problem as well togetherBig smile & will do their best for ToastyBig smile Smiley will try to get in contact with doctors in the hospital she works..and Toasty will get treated greatfullyHug
l-NiklausFan-l IF-Rockerz
l-NiklausFan-l
l-NiklausFan-l

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.

.PerfectLove. IF-Dazzler
.PerfectLove.
.PerfectLove.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaalini