~WU19thJuly12~*Aage Aage Dekhe Hota Hain Kya?*

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshaMish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
smiley says that eveyone should be like pashu.. all positive... hahaha.. she has not witnessed his 'showing hands' wala avtar.. 😆

I hope smiley will ask dadaji to exercise daily and help treating his legs... and toasty for sure will be treated... usko kuch nahi ho sakta..

btw.. listening all the praises for paneer makhani.. I also feel like having it... yummm..
nicely written animated update.. Just one doubt.. normally agar koi sequence hota hai jaise abhi toasty ka tumor wala sequence chal raha hai.. they make it last for weeks if not days.. I mean look at Divya, Kiya sequences.. they all lasted for 10-15 episodes? or more?

What I want to say is, dont you think this sequence is going ahead fast? I mean dadaji came to know in the 4th or 5th episode only...

secondly.. I am sure the CV's realise that no gynaec can ever predict anything else about any other part of the body.. tumor to bohut door ki baat hai...

Just failing to understand what is happening and how it will turn out.. and even now the in-between ad promos are the same.. i.e. tej hugging toasty and others looking at them smiling..

Is anyone reading in between the lines here? Does it make sense?

spingirl thumbnail
Again same sage will commence.  Everyone will know about tumor but pretend to be unaware of it. 
IshaMish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_abc110

When is Toasty dieing..please do ASAP..so that i can LOL 

you are sick...
In his earlier post he wrote something very disgusting.. I dont know why his posts are being allowed..

Originally posted by: spingirl

Again same sage will commence.  Everyone will know about tumor but pretend to be unaware of it. 

Well said spingirl..absoultey correct..The storyline becoming rubbish day by day..they dont have anything to show..their romances also dont make any sense just hugging n kissing..
romance doesn't mean just bloody hugging n kissing..there are hundreds of daily soaps where they show intense romance without even touching body parts..actually it is done purposely to make jealous somebody in practical life n enjoy the pleasure..but that somebody is not jealous..He Laughs out loud to see this bloody crap onscreen..no story line..nothing where serial is going..its not making any senses..
Once I had wished and prayed this serial should go on air for years n years..but i dont think with this kind of bloody attitude this serial gonna long last..I am sure enough one of the cast has become the writer..and all sort of crap is going on within the serial..

Other casts,crew members and all those associated with SBS and people on this forum..Please dont find this post offensive or abusive..but whatever I am saying..I really mean it..I really really care for the career of all those associated with SBS which is under stake and threat now because of the crap story line going on now..and I know well who is behind all this bringing everybody's career under threat..She is near to my heart but at the same time my biggest enemy..

you started it all in public n onscreen..I am just following you..moreover I am giving you tadka..which you love a lot..i mean spices..then why u being rude..its just tadka dear
Edited by cool_abc110 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ac82

In his earlier post he wrote something very disgusting.. I dont know why his posts are being allowed..

how can you say it he or she..disgust yourself with your own attitude..i dont need your comment
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qqagarg

smiley says that eveyone should be like pashu.. all positive... hahaha.. she has not witnessed his 'showing hands' wala avtar.. 😆

I hope smiley will ask dadaji to exercise daily and help treating his legs... and toasty for sure will be treated... usko kuch nahi ho sakta..

btw.. listening all the praises for paneer makhani.. I also feel like having it... yummm..

jab pata chalega tab dekhega🤣 Smiley will know the ''True Pashu''😆

Yess..I really hope Dadaji's legs get treated and he will be able to walk again😃 aur haan, for our Jhansi Ki Rani, we know that nothing could happen to her😳 Her Tej & her family is with her😳

Haan yaarSBS always makes me hungry..!!😆