Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT POLL... (Page 2)

Poll Question: What are you'll looking forward for in the sangeet?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [1.43%]
58 [82.86%]
9 [12.86%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.43%]
1 [1.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

srishti bhutani Goldie
srishti bhutani
srishti bhutani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_sarun

You'll will get to see something very interesting this Monday... Romance packed episodes coming up but be aware something else coming up too...

can u ellaborate a lil more ...is mm marriage gonna happen following the sangeetErmm...i m moving to hostel tomorrow god knows whether i will be able to watch the episodes or ntErmm...i m just dying to know if mm marriage is gonna happen at all this week  or it will happen at a much later point in the show...plz dont reply with a- keep watching the show-commentLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76kkkap00rbsingapury

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_sarun

You'll will get to see something very interesting this Monday... Romance packed episodes coming up but be aware something else coming up too...
@bold: Stop scaring. LOL Hang on, will it be the revelation of Mohan's marriage with Ridz? Tongue

Anyways I've decided to sit back and enjoy the episodes without any tension. Big smile Excited for the masti and romance.Dancing Curious about Ridz drama. Stern Smile Lekin sach bolun toh kabhi kabhi life mein drama hona hota hai as I've learned from the experiences of my own life! Smile

Anyways I really wanted to vote for MM romance but for that, there's a lot of time! Right now, I'm desperate to know the future story track, so voted for it! Approve But that doesnt mean that I'm not looking forward to MM romance...Of course, I am! Embarrassed

Edited by -Bidzie- - 20 July 2012 at 3:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76kkkap00rknrajiSwastikAshNibsingapury

-srk- Groupbie
-srk-
-srk-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
In sangeet full on romance cant happen... And if the wedding is next day to sangeet tehn both will be busy for the big event... To romance to shadi ke baad hi hoga na?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76kkkap00r

shanu4 IF-Rockerz
shanu4
shanu4

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I want to see only MM romance aur kuch nahi yaar...

Dee_76kkkap00r

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
This is like Hug and Stab.
Hope we have the strength to survive...

Dee_76bsingapury

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
MM romance,its the thing fr which i forget oder things fr the moment..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

shabbnam Newbie
shabbnam
shabbnam

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
there's only one thing i want to see and that is mohan's immaculate character restored to its former glory. can production house and colors do that?? otherwise everything else is meaningless. i really wonder if these people have any clue how disgusted and disillusioned fans are at the way they have butchered this iconic character. there were odes written to mohan, and blogs and articles galore. when have we last seen something like this happening to a male protagonist on tv?? exactly ... NEVER! and what did colors do?? ruined their own masterpiece in one stroke. waah!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabibsingapurysumiswapSunna_Deewani

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Nothing...Just want to think how can NBT show such low things like dance and nautanki of other telly's heroine...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index