Poll Question :

What are you'll looking forward for in the sangeet?

Poll Choice
Dance performances
MM romance
Further story track
Twist
Shocks
or thinking of how will this weekend go...
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
In sangeet full on romance cant happen... And if the wedding is next day to sangeet tehn both will be busy for the big event... To romance to shadi ke baad hi hoga na?
I want to see only MM romance aur kuch nahi yaar...
This is like Hug and Stab.
Hope we have the strength to survive...
MM romance,its the thing fr which i forget oder things fr the moment..
there's only one thing i want to see and that is mohan's immaculate character restored to its former glory. can production house and colors do that?? otherwise everything else is meaningless. i really wonder if these people have any clue how disgusted and disillusioned fans are at the way they have butchered this iconic character. there were odes written to mohan, and blogs and articles galore. when have we last seen something like this happening to a male protagonist on tv?? exactly ... NEVER! and what did colors do?? ruined their own masterpiece in one stroke. waah!
Nothing...Just want to think how can NBT show such low things like dance and nautanki of other telly's heroine...
Originally posted by arshi_sarun

You'll will get to see something very interesting this Monday... Romance packed episodes coming up but be aware something else coming up too...

Monday? I may agree or I may not.

But at sangeet there may be some romantic exchanges between MM... and as next day is marriage (although one day in NBT may take entire week as happened last week where one night was shown in 1 week) so it seems MM will remain busy for the event. So romance karne ka time kaab milega.

Shaadi waale din kaise romance karenge... haan after wedding to hona hi hai.

But khabar pakki hai tumhari to mmmast hoga episode phir to 😉. Shadi se pehle romantic sequence dekhne ke liye poori forum mari jaa rahi hai. Ek hug se sab behosh ho gaye hain... aage to na jaane sab logon ka kya hoga 😆.
Edited by kkkap00r - 11 years ago
muje to shock chahiye...bahut bada...wala wobhi...that s the only thing can cure me ;(

thanks arshi
There is nothing new in it and we all here know that on Monday there will be MM romantic scenes as it will be there marriage and also the time for some Indu or Ridz. Dhamaka...
We know MM dance and PR melodrama on d way