Poll

What are you'll looking forward for in the sangeet?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
You'll will get to see something very interesting this Monday... Romance packed episodes coming up but be aware something else coming up too...Edited by arshi_sarun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I was thinking How my weekend will go after watching MM dance & Romance . But i am scared of Ridz . She is Mentally ill Girl . 
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Ahh such a difficult poll...
I've voted for MM romance but I want to see all these especially DD's dance performance. 😳
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dance n romance only.. Not luking for anythg for today.
Aare yaar kuch tho seedh seedh keh doh.. Romance packed. Shaddi happening nxt week??!!Edited by kunchii - 11 years ago
JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Only MM romances😍i dont want any think just want to see MM dances together and MM romances☺️
Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arshi ji phele itna twist dekhke dimag twist ho gaya hai, aap aur twisted aaur suspense de rahe ho, itna toh kehdo ki MM ki marriage toh hogi na

MM Romance 
Edited by Dee_76 - 11 years ago
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MM romance for sure... yaar 6 mahine se isi ka wait kar rahen hain...
MM romance & MM dance
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshi_sarun

You'll will get to see something very interesting this Monday... Romance packed episodes coming up but be aware something else coming up too...

can u ellaborate a lil more ...is mm marriage gonna happen following the sangeet🤔...i m moving to hostel tomorrow god knows whether i will be able to watch the episodes or nt🤔...i m just dying to know if mm marriage is gonna happen at all this week  or it will happen at a much later point in the show...plz dont reply with a- keep watching the show-comment😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arshi_sarun

You'll will get to see something very interesting this Monday... Romance packed episodes coming up but be aware something else coming up too...

@bold: Stop scaring. 😆 Hang on, will it be the revelation of Mohan's marriage with Ridz? 😛

Anyways I've decided to sit back and enjoy the episodes without any tension. 😃 Excited for the masti and romance. Curious about Ridz drama. 😳 Lekin sach bolun toh kabhi kabhi life mein drama hona hota hai as I've learned from the experiences of my own life! 😊

Anyways I really wanted to vote for MM romance but for that, there's a lot of time! Right now, I'm desperate to know the future story track, so voted for it!  But that doesnt mean that I'm not looking forward to MM romance...Of course, I am! 😳
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago