India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Will Ansh?

suju19 Senior Member
suju19
suju19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Guys i was just thinking just suppose buaji is successful in swapping the writing and Ansh  learns it and says the same in front of all only to find out that he lost. what will be his reaction?
Well we all know that he will be surly sad but will that affect his and yash's relationship? will it be only yash and Ansh or will it be both Aarthi and Yash.? 
what i mean is he may think that his mom din't write so he lost and  well if buaji tells ansh that his dad did this on purpose boz he wants Palak to win and he feels that everyone in the house is on Palak side and feels left out, then how do u think he will carry himself with Aarthi and Yash? 
Will he be angry only will Yash or will he feel left out even by his Mom and be angry even with Aarti?

Please do give u'r feed back. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19nirmalac99AnushaGKkholitamaha9pickachu

AnushaGK IF-Rockerz
AnushaGK
AnushaGK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
he will be angry with both i think.
Aarya has to manage the situation by doing something

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kholitapickachu

kholita IF-Rockerz
kholita
kholita

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
poor ansh Cry 
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I hope such things does not happen.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index