Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

LEAP and options!!!!!

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Lets tackle one issue at a time.

Will Kunal be freed of accusation or will he be in jail?
If the plan is to show him sentenced then please end the soap with it!No interest in watching!Angry

Will Richa's character end?
I am sure everyone will agree that it has toClapClap , no one wants to see her after LEAP.Not only is the character annoying the actress has failed to impress too.Angry

Will Rohit be alive to spill the beans?
Honestly I don't want this , nothing against Rohit Thakral or Karam Rajpal but because I am tired of him saving Kunal Chopra every single timeOuch.If he is alive I want Kunal to seek him out , enought of FATE's roleAngry.And need I mention this mess has to be sorted out before the leapWink!

Will Kunal expose Richa?
Yes,I don't want to see her repenting , I want Kunal to expose her to the worldClapClap.This is one chance you people have to redeem's Kunal's character go for itAngry.

Will Kunal doubt Siddhi?
If the plan is to have him do so I would say please end the show.As long as he remains a loser like this he will never seek out his Parichay.

Siddhi and divorce papers?
As per TC article(we have no resons to doubt the authencityLOL) we know that Sid will sign the papers , the question is will it be a desperate or calculated moveConfused?I opt for the second masterminded by Kunal ChopraClap.Let Richa have a tase of her own medicineClap.Also some justice to Kunal's lofty dialogue 'main hamare beech kisi ko aane nahin doonga' and Siddhi's 'Ab tak main sacrifice kar rahi thi, ab main ladoongi'.ClapClap

Separation?
I will always veto thisAngry.Primarily because SINAL does not deserve this.And think about every serial shows it why can't Parichay be differentAngry?BT's favourite show just showed this why repeat the sameAngry?If they adamantly want to show separation show a temporary one and solve it before leapAngry.

New pair-ups?
Under no circumstances will I tolerate new pair-ups for SINAL.No remarriage nosenseAngryAngryAngry!

Twins?
Why twins? Confused
One for Siddhi , one for Kunal but then Siddhi has another 3.5 -4 months to deliver so they won't try to patch upConfused?Or are they planning to show Sid courier one kid to Kunal from wherever she will be if they show separationLOLLOL!
Let's say they are considering a court mandate, which righteous judiciary would separate a new born from a mother and that too twinsConfused?
Why would Sid leave a kid with Kunal when the witch is around , lets say Richa is gone then why would SINAL separateConfused?
Another scenario is that Sid won't realise she gave birth to twinsLOLLOL(well she did not know she was pregnant , she is in her fifth month no tummy,she only remembers her pregnancy when some one else talks about itLOL) , take one and leaveLOL!How ridiculous I know,hence more likely.
Best scenario given the circumstances can be SINAL together kids separatedClap!

These people know only one approach , no TRP's show separation and leapAngry.This time it's 7 years.Next time it maybe 18 yearsAngry, along this line Kunal's parichay will be lostAngry.Eitherways we have been cheated out of seeing his Parichay evolve , for the past one year we saw his love story bloom now that is under threat tooAngry!And they say they will show what the audience wantsAngry!

There is another show that airs on the same channel that has been gathering consistent TRP's , the same one that took away almost all awards at the GOLDEN PETAL AWARDS last year.That is one show where the leap was timely.It does not show outrageous and OTT scenarios(echoed by Alka Amin in a recent interviewWink), it shows tracks that deal with social evils well woven with emotional drama and each track shows the consistent and smooth evolution of the lead's characterClap.May we hope for such sensible drama in Parichay everOuch?

If SINAL does remain together there are various tracks to show after the leap, Seema's remarraige , Kunal dealing with teenage nieces, maybe some instance of adoloscent crime, Siddhi's parent's murder mystery , ego clshes between SINAL , SINAL's law firm , if the twins are separated, search for the otherBig smile.These are few of the many options that they have but I am sure will be swept off to make way for their favourite off repeated tracksAngry!

Edited by chitsss - 20 July 2012 at 7:12am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSmyra_3490san_aishDrivemecracybharoFariyalrainbowgirl-Hima-AnkitaKaranstuti123-Rojaa-sandy118_RiDdHijay_bpm

myra_3490 Senior Member
myra_3490
myra_3490

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
i'm not able to understand howw would sidhi signing the divorce paper  get kunal out of jail???????????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
bt this wud definitely happen as it was mentioned in tc article n uptil nw everything is going acc to that only n prerna wanwari also said that divorce wud happen from one sideCry

is separation the only track these cvs can think of???????AngryAngryAngry

why cant they show sinal together with their kids... there are so many tracks which can be shown with sinal n their kids ...wat is the need of separation...
n that bloody b***** is getting on to my nerves nw i cant stand her even for a secondAngry
why the hell cant they show smart kunal exposing richa n saving his wife n babies.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSchitsssrainbowgirlstuti123-Rojaa-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myra_islam

i'm not able to understand howw would sidhi signing the divorce paper  get kunal out of jail???????????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
bt this wud definitely happen as it was mentioned in tc article n uptil nw everything is going acc to that only n prerna wanwari also said that divorce wud happen from one sideCry

is separation the only track these cvs can think of???????AngryAngryAngry

why cant they show sinal together with their kids... there are so many tracks which can be shown with sinal n their kids ...wat is the need of separation...
n that bloody b***** is getting on to my nerves nw i cant stand her even for a secondAngry
why the hell cant they show smart kunal exposing richa n saving his wife n babies.

The article mentions Sid signing the divorce papers , nothing about what will happen next or about Kunal's release!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Chitra am amazed by your post...you can still write all this after going through the torture of the crap called Parichay Ouch...all my active brain cells are dying seeing the stupidity of the show off late Dead

Its hard for me to imagine what more torturous tales are awaits us Ouch Anyways...liked your post as usual Tongue tonight's tweet campaign will be to kill Richa ASAP...she's is getting on my already hyper nerves Angry Siddhi instead of slapping her y'day should have shoved her down the 10 foot cliff Wink where Rohit got killed LOL LOL it would have been the end of torture for everyone around LOL

Edited by rainbowgirl - 20 July 2012 at 5:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_chitsss-Hima-stuti123-Rojaa-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Chitra am amazed by your post...you can still write all this after going through the torture of the crap called Parichay Ouch...all my active brain cells are dying seeing the stupidity of the show Dead

Its hard for me to imagine what more torture tales are awaiting us Ouch Anyways...liked your post as usual Tongue tonight's tweet campaign will be to kill Richa ASAP...she's is getting on my already hyper nerves Angry Siddhi instead of slapping her y'day should have shoved her down the 10 foot cliff Wink where Rohit got killed LOL LOL it would have been the end of torture for everyone around LOL
Yes end Richa, Kunal in focus and no separation!

rainbowgirl

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

I have to read and respond to this after a tough/crappy day at work. taras khao mughpe.

lol will do after taking a break/napLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlstuti123

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i have said this before and again repeating dat ..sinal sepration is a complete NO NO...as much cruel as it might sound ..i rather see the twins separated dan sinal seprating ...

best option ll be dat ...siddhi signing the divorce papers is a ploy by sinal to trap wicha ... nd somehow they manage to prove in court dat wicha was the mastermind behind all this ...wicha gets setenced for life but seeing her mental condition ...the judge orders to put her in some metal asslyum ...nd dat life long this time...
nd this time no attempt by thakraal can save his daughter ..he is mad with rage ...nd seeing his own child suffering he wants the same to happen to sinal...so he manages to steal one baby of sinal after siddhi's delivery ...aulaad ke badle aulaad kind of things...

nd then kunal can be shown searching for his stolen baby...nd post leap he finds him...

this ll make such a great track as chitss has already suggested ...
nd it will be far more tolerable dan sinal sepration...nd ofcourse kunal's parichay can also be shown in this...

Edited by stuti123 - 20 July 2012 at 7:07am
chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

i have said this before and again repeating dat ..sinal sepration is a complete NO NO...as much cruel as it might sound ..i rather see the twins separated dan sinal seprating ...

best option ll be dat ...siddhi signing the divorce papers is a ploy by sinal to trap wicha ... nd somehow they manage to prove in court dat wicha was the mastermind behind all this ...wicha gets setenced for life but seeing her mental condition ...the judge orders to put her in some metal asslyum ...nd dat life long this time...
nd this time no attempt by thakraal can save his daughter ..he is mad with rage ...nd seeing his own child suffering he wants the same to happen to sinal...so he manages to steal one baby of sinal after siddhi's delivery ...aulaad ke badle aulaad kind of things...

nd then kunal can be shown searching for his stolen baby...nd post leap he finds him...

this ll make such a great track as chitss has already suggested ...
nd it will be far more tolerable dan sinal sepration...nd ofcourse kunal's parichay can also be shown in this...

Stuti there is only one problem with this , it is not  one of their  favourite cliched tracks!OuchOuch

stuti123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index