Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ufff...kitna confusion h (Page 2)

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 6847

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

i guess yeh tou 26th ku b nhn pata chelega, i am feeling that priya will see, ram will see but then priya will ram and ayesha put 2 and 2 and move out!! and yeh sab huga 30th ku , 26th ku it will end with priya and ram staring!!
yes di right...cvs wont let RaYa unite so soon..abhi to mis understandings ki line lagne wali hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veena23

veena23 IF-Rockerz
veena23
veena23

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 7102

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

Originally posted by leo4ever

i guess yeh tou 26th ku b nhn pata chelega, i am feeling that priya will see, ram will see but then priya will ram and ayesha put 2 and 2 and move out!! and yeh sab huga 30th ku , 26th ku it will end with priya and ram staring!!
yes di right...cvs wont let RaYa unite so soon..abhi to mis understandings ki line lagne wali hai

aur is line k peechhe hmlog khde rhenge is aas me ki kb ye line chhoti hogi aur baat aage badegi...hadh h...ekta ka kuchh kr nhi sakte kya????????????
Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 7254

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
May for the 1st time I am loving this song, just looking at ST. Dammm Cool Yar!. Can't wait for 1 more week.
Should give this to EK : promotion ka promotion and treat for all RaYa fans.Tongue
But still lot of drama to go before we can see Raya togather, As some one suggested ots of misunderstanding and lots of nok - jhok and then finaly(may be after 6 months one year) happy ending.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veena23

lyla45 Newbie
lyla45
lyla45

Joined: 09 July 2012
Posts: 9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Dai jaan!! Because she was the reason priya got some help in Dubai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veena23

veena23 IF-Rockerz
veena23
veena23

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 7102

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahesh78

May for the 1st time I am loving this song, just looking at ST. Dammm Cool Yar!. Can't wait for 1 more week.
Should give this to EK : promotion ka promotion and treat for all RaYa fans.Tongue
But still lot of drama to go before we can see Raya togather, As some one suggested ots of misunderstanding and lots of nok - jhok and then finaly(may be after 6 months one year) happy ending.

  lots of misunderstanding and lots of nok - jhok and then finaly(may be after 6 months one year) happy ending.                        ROFLLOL


Edited by veena23 - 20 July 2012 at 4:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthew

veena23 IF-Rockerz
veena23
veena23

Joined: 22 December 2011
Posts: 7102

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lyla45

Dai jaan!! Because she was the reason priya got some help in Dubai


upppsss..ye bhi ho sakta h
Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Joined: 16 January 2010
Posts: 4053

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

i guess yeh tou 26th ku b nhn pata chelega, i am feeling that priya will see, ram will see but then priya will ram and ayesha put 2 and 2 and move out!! and yeh sab huga 30th ku , 26th ku it will end with priya and ram staring!!

  Agree with u. Somehow i don't see a happy reunion so fast.Ekta 4 now wants 2 promote the movie.
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Joined: 27 July 2006
Posts: 15852

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Please continue all discussions related to the promo and it's content in the thread below:

1HOUR spl episode 26th july!!awesome promo video

Thank you.

Topic closed.

Regards,
BALH Dev. Team

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
my confusion grows

Author: waseela786   Replies: 0   Views: 733

waseela786 0 733 01 December 2011 at 2:29pm by waseela786
WU 31stOct'11:Priya @ Off n Ram's confusion grows

2 3

Author: -MariaMars-   Replies: 22   Views: 4989

-MariaMars- 22 4989 01 November 2011 at 8:10am by pavitra123
These BD's...ufff

Author: ek1229   Replies: 7   Views: 1076

ek1229 7 1076 27 October 2011 at 7:22pm by _Mannat_
WU 25Oct'11 - Ram and Priya's Confusion Continues

2 3 4

Author: -MariaMars-   Replies: 25   Views: 6306

-MariaMars- 25 6306 26 October 2011 at 8:35am by anu123
Loved Ram's expressions today - kitna pyaar tha

Author: anjubala   Replies: 7   Views: 1473

anjubala 7 1473 21 September 2011 at 11:29am by anjubala

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index