Chidiya Ghar

India-Forums

   
Chidiya Ghar
Chidiya Ghar

Yipee I m a Dazzler !! (Page 3)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12957

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by millie_maaneet

Originally posted by Varnita.



Ohh u r in Bhopal, Great !! There is One more thing That makes Bhopal Special, right ?? Our Yash Belongs from there in PV Wink...DO U watch it ??

I Visited Each and Every Place there...Golcunda Fort, Ramuji FIlm city, CHairMinar, Salar Museum, Falkaknuma Palace, NTR Garden etc tec tec etc !!
Just Everything !! it is Such a beautiful place !!
But the Most Attracting place there is Undoubtedly Ramuji Film City, It is Just Beyond Wonderful  !!

hehehehehe
u totally proved that u r gurmeetian
i follow JDJ sincerely...
following PV is bit difficult with my schedule...but i m updates with all d info abt gurudebi..lol

yaar tera accha hai...u have seen everything here
mujhe toh golconda fort abhi dekha baaki hai..lol
ya..aajkal ramoji is totally amazing..they have added many interesting acts for the people these days

Hehe Yes Not only Gurmeetian, I m a Proud Gurmina Approve !! I Use to Follow Chidiya Ghar too only for Her !!
LOL OMG U havent visited Golcounda Fort yet, Inspite of Being in Hyderadabad Shocked...u Should yar...It is a Wonderful place !!
My Family and me are a Type of visiting Everything Wink, We have Visited More than Half of the Places in india !! And Ramuji Filcity...Aahhh...It is Wonderful, we visited it Two times...It is Just Like a Dream city, Isnt it ??!

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.


Hehe Yes Not only Gurmeetian, I m a Proud Gurmina Approve !! I Use to Follow Chidiya Ghar too only for Her !!
LOL OMG U havent visited Golcounda Fort yet, Inspite of Being in Hyderadabad Shocked...u Should yar...It is a Wonderful place !!
My Family and me are a Type of visiting Everything Wink, We have Visited More than Half of the Places in india !! And Ramuji Filcity...Aahhh...It is Wonderful, we visited it Two times...It is Just Like a Dream city, Isnt it ??!


i m updated with CG only thru our IF forum
channel hi nahi aata yaha...sadly..
debi is amazing in the show i must say...versatile actress 

kaha yaar...either i m busy with xms...or assignments.. or resting, sleeping actually...lol
planning to go there pretty soon

well..u keep going all over India...
but dont forget to share everything with us..LOL


Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12957

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
^^ Yes Debina is truly Brillient in CG !!
She Proved herself to be a Versatile actress Who can DO any type of Roles Weather it s the Strong and Sad Role of Sita or Hilarious and Bubbly Comedy Role of Mayuri !! I m SO Proud on her !!

LOL Sona, Thoda Kam Karo...And Just Have a Look of Complete Hyderabad, It is a Wonderful Place Wink !!

LOL We Soon have a Plan to Go Badrinath and Kedaarnath, Will Share Everything With U Dear... the Pictures too !!
VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 17164

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

^^ Yes Debina is truly Brillient in CG !!
She Proved herself to be a Versatile actress Who can DO any type of Roles Weather it s the Strong and Sad Role of Sita or Hilarious and Bubbly Comedy Role of Mayuri !! I m SO Proud on her !!

LOL Sona, Thoda Kam Karo...And Just Have a Look of Complete Hyderabad, It is a Wonderful Place Wink !!

LOL We Soon have a Plan to Go Badrinath and Kedaarnath, Will Share Everything With U Dear... the Pictures too !!

i completely agree with u

LOL...i ll try seeing the whole hyd for sure..LOL

awww..thanks yaar...will be eagerly waiting to see them

well gtg nw
kal subah coll hai
late hui toh professors mere bharta bana denge
hehehe
gud nite
sleep tight


had a great time talking to u
see u tomorrowBig smile


Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12957

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
^^ Aaahhh I Love bharta  ROFL ROFL
Give some part of it to me Too ROFLROFLROFL

Well Ok Dear LOL !!
Nice Talking to U !!
Cya,,,TC
Gn SD
Ena. Groupbie
Ena.
Ena.

Joined: 06 April 2012
Posts: 92

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
WOW Darling

CONGRATS Party

I m so happy for U HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008
Posts: 59159

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Congratulations, Varnita!!!! I'm sooo happy for you, may you achieve the next level, IF-Rockerz, soon too.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 12957

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena.

WOW Darling

CONGRATS Party

I m so happy for U Hug

Aww thanks Ishu Hug Thanks a Lot !!
Please try to be More online yar So that U can become a Senior member soon and then Change ur user name Wink !!

Love ya


Edited by Varnita. - 23 July 2012 at 1:57am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chidiya Ghar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index