Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: millie_maaneet

kya yaar
u dont even knw my name??

lol

i m sai...from hyderabad
u from?

Yes Dear, Even i was WOndering that, We both r Gurmina and I dont know ur Name Till Now !!
So hello Sai, Nice to meet U and OMG U r from Hyderabad, I came there many Times...ANd I just Loved the Ramuji Filmcity there !!

Well I m From M.P. Bhopal πŸ˜Š !!
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshleyAngelena

Congratulation Varnita Di

I'm Trying To Be A Goldie Soon I Will Be Goldie...
Congrats Again, Soon you will be Rockerz...

By: Sonia

Thanku So Much Sonia πŸ€— !! OMG I havent Expected So Many Wishes😳 !!
Thanks yar...Now Just Waiting for U to become Goldie...Only 95 Posts left...Try to be More Active πŸ˜‰ !!

Hehe I have Time to become Rockerz...I need more than 2000 posts πŸ˜†
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Varnita.

Yes Dear, Even i was WOndering that, We both r Gurmina and I dont know ur Name Till Now !!
So hello Sai, Nice to meet U and OMG U r from Hyderabad, I came there many Times...ANd I just Loved the Ramuji Filmcity there !!

its my pleasure to meet u too

n i have been in bhopal in my childhood
i dont remember much though now..

ya ramoji film city is great fun
what else have you seen in hyd?
there are many places to see here
Varnita. thumbnail

its my pleasure to meet u too

n i have been in bhopal in my childhood
i dont remember much though now..

ya ramoji film city is great fun
what else have you seen in hyd?
there are many places to see here
[/QUOTE]

Ohh u r in Bhopal, Great !! There is One more thing That makes Bhopal Special, right ?? Our Yash Belongs from there in PV πŸ˜‰...DO U watch it ??

I Visited Each and Every Place there...Golcunda Fort, Ramuji FIlm city, CHairMinar, Salar Museum, Falkaknuma Palace, NTR Garden etc tec tec etc !!
Just Everything !! it is Such a beautiful place !!
But the Most Attracting place there is Undoubtedly Ramuji Film City, It is Just Beyond Wonderful  !!
chsweety22 thumbnail

Ohh u r in Bhopal, Great !! There is One more thing That makes Bhopal Special, right ?? Our Yash Belongs from there in PV πŸ˜‰...DO U watch it ??

I Visited Each and Every Place there...Golcunda Fort, Ramuji FIlm city, CHairMinar, Salar Museum, Falkaknuma Palace, NTR Garden etc tec tec etc !!
Just Everything !! it is Such a beautiful place !!
But the Most Attracting place there is Undoubtedly Ramuji Film City, It is Just Beyond Wonderful  !!

hehehehehe
u totally proved that u r gurmeetian
i follow JDJ sincerely...
following PV is bit difficult with my schedule...but i m updates with all d info abt gurudebi..lol

yaar tera accha hai...u have seen everything here
mujhe toh golconda fort abhi dekha baaki hai..lol
ya..aajkal ramoji is totally amazing..they have added many interesting acts for the people these days
Varnita. thumbnail

hehehehehe
u totally proved that u r gurmeetian
i follow JDJ sincerely...
following PV is bit difficult with my schedule...but i m updates with all d info abt gurudebi..lol

yaar tera accha hai...u have seen everything here
mujhe toh golconda fort abhi dekha baaki hai..lol
ya..aajkal ramoji is totally amazing..they have added many interesting acts for the people these days

Hehe Yes Not only Gurmeetian, I m a Proud Gurmina  !! I Use to Follow Chidiya Ghar too only for Her !!
LOL OMG U havent visited Golcounda Fort yet, Inspite of Being in Hyderadabad 😲...u Should yar...It is a Wonderful place !!
My Family and me are a Type of visiting Everything πŸ˜‰, We have Visited More than Half of the Places in india !! And Ramuji Filcity...Aahhh...It is Wonderful, we visited it Two times...It is Just Like a Dream city, Isnt it ??!
chsweety22 thumbnail

Hehe Yes Not only Gurmeetian, I m a Proud Gurmina  !! I Use to Follow Chidiya Ghar too only for Her !!
LOL OMG U havent visited Golcounda Fort yet, Inspite of Being in Hyderadabad 😲...u Should yar...It is a Wonderful place !!
My Family and me are a Type of visiting Everything πŸ˜‰, We have Visited More than Half of the Places in india !! And Ramuji Filcity...Aahhh...It is Wonderful, we visited it Two times...It is Just Like a Dream city, Isnt it ??!

i m updated with CG only thru our IF forum
channel hi nahi aata yaha...sadly..
debi is amazing in the show i must say...versatile actress 

kaha yaar...either i m busy with xms...or assignments.. or resting, sleeping actually...lol
planning to go there pretty soon

well..u keep going all over India...
but dont forget to share everything with us..πŸ˜†

Varnita. thumbnail
^^ Yes Debina is truly Brillient in CG !!
She Proved herself to be a Versatile actress Who can DO any type of Roles Weather it s the Strong and Sad Role of Sita or Hilarious and Bubbly Comedy Role of Mayuri !! I m SO Proud on her !!

LOL Sona, Thoda Kam Karo...And Just Have a Look of Complete Hyderabad, It is a Wonderful Place πŸ˜‰ !!

LOL We Soon have a Plan to Go Badrinath and Kedaarnath, Will Share Everything With U Dear... the Pictures too !!
chsweety22 thumbnail

^^ Yes Debina is truly Brillient in CG !!

She Proved herself to be a Versatile actress Who can DO any type of Roles Weather it s the Strong and Sad Role of Sita or Hilarious and Bubbly Comedy Role of Mayuri !! I m SO Proud on her !!

LOL Sona, Thoda Kam Karo...And Just Have a Look of Complete Hyderabad, It is a Wonderful Place πŸ˜‰ !!

LOL We Soon have a Plan to Go Badrinath and Kedaarnath, Will Share Everything With U Dear... the Pictures too !!

i completely agree with u

LOL...i ll try seeing the whole hyd for sure..πŸ˜†

awww..thanks yaar...will be eagerly waiting to see them

well gtg nw
kal subah coll hai
late hui toh professors mere bharta bana denge
hehehe
gud nite
sleep tight

had a great time talking to u
see u tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ

Varnita. thumbnail