Fan Fictions

CMYAD: Thread 7~Chp 46 to 49 - Page 17

HasanaNowfer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow... Whaaat was at the end?? A gigantic animal?!.. Huh!! Update soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Chocoangel

troubles se mera bachpan ka rishta hai. . . . n n dis is d 2nd reason 4 me to hit u. . . i so hate u. . .😡

um so in love wd dis tom nd jerry conversation 😆
Dr.Strange thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Chocoangel

troubles se mera bachpan ka rishta hai. . . . n n dis is d 2nd reason 4 me to hit u. . . i so hate u. . .😡

2nd reason??? 😕 what was number 1???
sree_dey thumbnail
😡 had h..aj subah s m punching bag banke baithi hu...
Chocoangel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: daredevilpreyas

2nd reason??? 😕 what was number 1???

d great bol bachchan. . .😡
Chocoangel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sreedey

y y ?
Dr.Strange thumbnail

Kyun???
sree_dey thumbnail
Abey aj jo aaraha h meko mar k ja rha h...sare frnz meko pass krte waqt sar p marke bhag jate h..even hamare hod v meko gussa dilane k liye cls s nikalte waqt sar p mar k chale gaye..nd avi bhai meko mar raha h..
Dr.Strange thumbnail

Abey aj jo aaraha h meko mar k ja rha h...sare frnz meko pass krte waqt sar p marke bhag jate h..even hamare hod v meko gussa dilane k liye cls s nikalte waqt sar p mar k chale gaye..nd avi bhai meko mar raha h..

HA HA HA... HA HA HA... HA HA HA... *thud*

still HA HA HA HA HA HA...
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am officially on break!! Finally, I can sit back, relax, and enjoy the wonderful writings PMd to me every so often, thank you for keeping me in the loop and for your continued efforts! 😃

Lol shows how long I've been MIA, just picking up from where I last left off, and already you've moved on 2 threads - damn! A very hearty congratulations, and I believe it is also your birthday? (Due credit to your much devoted stalker: Chocoangel - 😆) 

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday! (In case I miss it completely) 🥳

Chapter 37 - ASR Vs ASR:

Ok, this chapter had me balling, I kid you not!!! Especially Anjali's outburst, reminding Arnav about their childhood and how he was always given their parent's full attention, and was always put first. Her reminder that blood ties isn't what make a family - wow intense!! Loved the whole revelation of his past and inner turmoil. And so glad it was neatly packaged in one chapter! Will be interesting to see how he fights this inner turmoil turned into guilt - now all he needs is his Khushi back, and make amends with the rest of his siblings, then all will be perfect!! Very well written. 👍🏼

Chapter 38 - The Medicine: 

Wow, Khushi also had quite a troubled childhood!! Damn, is everyone dukhi in your FF!? Lol, it's emotional, but very well penned. 

She stood up and ran to her room with tears rolling continuously from her eyes. She was so blinded by tears that she hadn't seen the lone tear that had escaped Arnav's closed eyes.

Love the above. Such an emotional confession, I just knew he had to listen to it!! Beautiful. Again, I'm sure I've told you this before, but phir se boldeti hun, your writing style has improved so much! There's a lot more depth to your chapters, and nuances to your thought processes. 

OK, this is just ridiculous, I'm balling again!!  Loved the reference to raakhi, and the childhood bond between Arnav and Deepika - such a beautiful and tender moment between the two!! The fact that he protected her from the pains of childhood, from getting a beating - wow!! Lovely back story! Ok I was seriously balling again when she took out the ruler and requested that he beats her as their father would have, and he as a father figure, has every right to do so as well!! What a beautiful and intricately laced relationship between the two! You've developed these characters so well, hats off to you! I can really read the sincerity. 

Chapter 39 - No holds barred:

I was really caught up in the dhamaka of this chapter!! Thrilling stuff!! Loved the whole chase - straight out of an action book/film!! Makes a gripping read! So glad Ansh got his just deserves, even Khushi gave it her all by hitting him where it hurts, lol, atta girl!! 

The fight sequence was BRILLIANT  - loved that the two brothers had each other's back, using their eyes to signal one another. Maza agaya! 

Lol @ the "fight like a man" line - reminded me of Rush Hour!! Nice one! 👍🏼

Chapter 40 - What I feel:

Lmao @ "The Battle of the Tongues" - Enough said!!!! 😳 

😆

Chapter 41 - The Law of Attraction:

First of all - brilliant title!! Lol at the line "they didn't care for stupid things like oxygen", a hopeless romantic or just plain cheesy!!? 😛

Awww, I love their straightforward conversations - no faffing about, straight to the point!! ASR style!! Especially when he confirmed the fact that he was "pissed off" when she'd put them in the "just friends" category! And admitting to the "law of attraction" - too cool Arnav! 😎

His haunting nightmares are beginning to get real intense!! The tension is mounting and it's jaw dropping stuff! Another great chapter!

Chapter 42 - Tom and Jerry:

Lol, just by reading the title alone I know it's going to be an interesting chapter!!

A romantic chapter, loving it!! And the dry humour is back!! Lol Khushi's remark about Arnav finding himself a partner exactly like himself, so they can box the daylights out of each other - hilarious! 😆

Lol@Arnav's comment about Khushi's jalebi making - only he could link it to India's food problem! Aww, the chase scene was cute, ah I get it! The Tom and Jerry connection! Nice!

Ooo goody, another cliff hanger! 😈

Chapter 43 - The Trip of Youth :

Lol@Arnav's game on!! The guy has a killer attitude with his devilish smirk and what not!! What swagger! 😎

OK - their I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU banter was soo CUTE!!!! Cute, cute, cute!! You're really delivering on the cute, you sure know how to play the fan girl card!! 😍

Another well written chapter, kudos! 

Chapter 44 - The Punisher's Choices:

Lol Arnav's such a tease!! Love the flirt in him. And I love it when she calls him "besharam" - Would love to see this version of Arnav on screen! Cute, playful and devilishly charming!! He really knows how to woo his lady love!! Aww bless! 

You're really bringing on the cute and the funny!! Well done for balancing the two! 

Wow, what a proposal. Clichd, but heart warming to say the least! And I love the challenges they throw at each other, makes it so much more exciting! 

Lol@Khushi's shyness - aww bless! 

😲 who in their right mind would object to their relationship!? 

Chapter 45 - The One Request:

Ok, how on earth do you think of all this!!? It's brilliantly heart felt and emotionally draining!! Beautifully written. Loved the two little Raizada's and their test for Khushi. So much heart and soul in their one little innocent request  - loved it!

And Khushi really needs to cut herself some slack!! Poor girl is so insecure! Thank goodness for Arnav's confidence and assurance! Hopefully, some of it will rub off on her! 

Anjali: do you guys do boxing while you both are alone?

Lol@all the teasing - it's back!! Love it!

Wow, what a way to end it!!! Shoot!! 😲

Chapter 46 - Man Vs Wild:

Wow, I've finally caught up, but I won't have any more to read after this one!! Well not until your next update!! 😕

What if it's another cliff hanger!? 😲 

Ah well, the suspense is going to kill me either way, so, on with the story! ...

Woah, that was a passionate update!! Loved the adventure, albeit a little on the dangerous side! Glad they're safe though, but for how long!?

But by the sound of all this made a few things quite sure.

First, that it was big and heavy.

Second, that whatever it was it definitely wasn't human.

Third, based on the fact that it was alone, implied that it wasn't friendly.

Dammit, see, I was right!!! Serves me right for reading them all in one go!! Kudos for keeping me updated, I enjoyed reading every single one of them. Keep em coming, the story is getting real good!! Can't wait to read the next instalment - things are starting to get real interesting!! 😊

Edited by namedx - 11 years ago