Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Isn't d Rathi Family Very Wierd,Especially Bhabho?

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I find this show interesting, but m disappointed with the family...

Bhabho, who is the sole incharge of all the main happeneings of the house, all the major decisions are taken by her...but she never realizes her own faults...
When everyone suspected Sandhya to be the culprit for the police complaint and all, I just despised the way she was treated by the family and especially Bhabho...she made each second of her life hell by the taunts and insults...but wen the truth came out, she forgave Meena coz she was bearing Vikram's baby!!!Dead

Is this family so naive to forgive Meena for all her misdeeds and again trust her blindly??? Vikram is a fool...

Bhabho always taunts her DILs of not having learned anything at their Maaykas, but always ignores her own daughter Chavvi who is another mannerless idiot in the house, speaks in all the matters wherever she isn't required and speaks rubbish...he had even lied about her result...

Did bhabho forget that her own upbringing is lacking somewhere and all her kids except Suraj are greedy, selfish and liars...her choice of an ideal DIL in form of Meena is a wrong one and that she has failed to give good values to her own children...

Bhabho has always taunted Sandhya for not reespecting her husbad, but I just don't understand the way she treats her own husband, bhabhasa doesn't have a say in the matters relating to the house...all decisions are taken by Bhabho...

She doesn't give any space to her children, some privacy, she doesn't understand that Suraj is married now and that he has equal responsibility for Sandhya too...

Sandhya, on the other hand has totally let go of her dreams, and shown an act of greatness by asking Bhabho to keep Meena in the house, this is pure foolishness on her part, inviting problems for herself...

Now wen Suraj comes with the prize money, Vikram, Chavvi, Neha n Meena's eyes will come out and they'll just be hovering around Suraj, where actually they were the one to discourage Suraj the most and make fun of him...
Suraj's siblings are all useless and Bhabho has failed to give them right values...
I wish after winning the Top Cook Competition, Suraj helps Sandhya in fulfilling her dream of bcoming an IPS officer!!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

visha1314liipsaAndrewhiteb20111973anulavydlipPriya_SDLegolasGondolinButterflyChaserSAIBALROUTHSuchi-PatrarekhaAutumn.TOTAL-ROMANTICsitakshii

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

I find this show interesting, but m disappointed with the family...

Bhabho, who is the sole incharge of all the main happeneings of the house, all the major decisions are taken by her...but she never realizes her own faults...
When everyone suspected Sandhya to be the culprit for the police complaint and all, I just despised the way she was treated by the family and especially Bhabho...she made each second of her life hell by the taunts and insults...but wen the truth came out, she forgave Meena coz she was bearing Vikram's baby!!!Dead

Is this family so naive to forgive Meena for all her misdeeds and again trust her blindly??? Vikram is a fool...

Well Meena was not forgiven by Bhabo. In her heart, she still carries a mistrust for Meena.
She is only pitied upon, not forgiven, for now.

Bhabho always taunts her DILs of not having learned anything at their Maaykas, but always ignores her own daughter Chavvi who is another mannerless idiot in the house, speaks in all the matters wherever she isn't required and speaks rubbish...he had even lied about her result...

Did bhabho forget that her own upbringing is lacking somewhere and all her kids except Suraj are greedy, selfish and liars...her choice of an ideal DIL in form of Meena is a wrong one and that she has failed to give good values to her own children...

Yeah, I too agree with U here that apart from Suraj (who has to shoulder responsibility at an young age, others learned nothing, no manners and are liars

Bhabho has always taunted Sandhya for not reespecting her husbad, but I just don't understand the way she treats her own husband, bhabhasa doesn't have a say in the matters relating to the house...all decisions are taken by Bhabho...

She doesn't give any space to her children, some privacy, she doesn't understand that Suraj is married now and that he has equal responsibility for Sandhya too...

Sandhya, on the other hand has totally let go of her dreams, and shown an act of greatness by asking Bhabho to keep Meena in the house, this is pure foolishness on her part, inviting problems for herself...

Now wen Suraj comes with the prize money, Vikram, Chavvi, Neha n Meena's eyes will come out and they'll just be hovering around Suraj, where actually they were the one to discourage Suraj the most and make fun of him...

Quite true, and I dislike Mohit & Chavi the most for being such mean, selfishAngry Angry Angry

Suraj's siblings are all useless and Bhabho has failed to give them right values...

I wish after winning the Top Cook Competition, Suraj helps Sandhya in fulfilling her dream of bcoming an IPS officer!!!

Same here. I too wish the same. Smile Smile

Overall, I could say Bhabo is changing slowly, due to the influence of Sandhya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-EvilDesires-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I very much agree..Meena gets no punishments & taana like how horrible words Bhabhi used for Sandhyas dead parents also she was so ruthless..that was terrible to imagine..How can the creatives be so partial just to garner TRP's they want Sandhya to suffer the most..& bhabho curse her & abuse her..but They never showed Bhabho repenting & asking Proper forgiveness for all bad stuff she said or did..I am very very disappointed to the core..!!Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTHsitakshii-EvilDesires-

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Yep Rathi family is so very weird ...
very nice post

SAIBALROUTH-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Yes this is the main reason that m unable to like Bhabho even after her softening towards Sandhya nowadays...

bcoz she never asked for forgiveness for wat al she did to her, maybe not infront of everyone but somewhere alone she cud have asked for forgiveness for her behaviour...but her ego never let her do that...

now, in the promos, we see her blaming Sandhya for bringing Suraj to Singapore...
but wen he will win the competition, then wat???
I know that he is gonna win, but even if he was to lose, I wud say that it was a big thing for him to beat everyone in India and go and participate in such a prestigious competition in Singapore, but Bhabho never praises Sandhya...

She never talks to her politely and teaches her to cook or do the household works...she doesn't realize that Sandhya is a motherless child so she should be a mother figure for her, she is busy pampering Suraj all the time...

I wish Bhabho gets some sense and let Suraj and Sandhya to decide for themselves and do wat they wish to do in life...

And I wish that the money that Suraj wins is put to some good use by Sandhya n Suraj instead of wasting it on greedy and selfish people like Chavvi , Mohit, Vikram or Meena...

Edited by nupsie - 20 July 2012 at 5:49am

b2011SAIBALROUTHsitakshii

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
If Suraj is shown winning the competition then surely he will sponsor Sandhya's IPS study. At red fort she had slip that IPS comment and I think suraj will remember it and do the needful rest assured. Interesting will be to see Bhabo reaction to this. Hey Mara Ramji...

SAIBALROUTHsitakshii-EvilDesires-

liipsa Senior Member
liipsa
liipsa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
nice postSmile

SAIBALROUTH-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

If Suraj is shown winning the competition then surely he will sponsor Sandhya's IPS study. At red fort she had slip that IPS comment and I think suraj will remember it and do the needful rest assured. Interesting will be to see Bhabo reaction to this. Hey Mara Ramji...

yeah me too hope Suraj does the same...but wat about his greedy siblings who will all be Suraj Bhaiya Suraj Bhaiya like they did wen they heard that 2 more ppl can go to Singapore...I just hope they don't emotionally blackmail him n waste all the money...the money definitely belongs to Suraj and Sandhya...but in Rathi family, Bhabho is the one who decides everythin...we can just give suggestions!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Go to top