Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: soniachammu

my husband says that he is better looking than arnav singh raizada

everyday morning he dresses for his office and asks me whether he looks better than him

seriously i cant even drool over my favorite star

Our spouses are facing tough competition from Hottie😊
sathisuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even my husband thinks that I give more attention to Arnav rather than him .He sometimes prefers to come home after 8.30 only . He feels that I don't give him attention if he reaches home between 8 to 8.30 pm

roldc thumbnail

Originally posted by: sathisuzz

Even my husband thinks that I give more attention to Arnav rather than him .He sometimes prefers to come home after 8.30 only . He feels that I don't give him attention if he reaches home between 8 to 8.30 pm

This is a situation in many homes😉.   I don't take any calls from 8 to 8.30.   I hate any visitors too at that time of the evening.   That half hour is restricted to Hottie and me alone ...no calls, visitors, hubby, relatives, etc etc.  Iss deewanipan ko kya naam doon?
mskdsc thumbnail
My husband had no problem with me watching this as it's the only serial which I watch but once he came to me for a talk while I was watching this show guess what it was during the Kidnaping drama and Arnav was fighting in his vest surprisingly my husband asked me how come he is working as u told me he's on leave I was shocked he remembered even that and since then he is just trying to interupt me during the show.nice that my husband is paying attention which I didn't had noticed till then
mskdsc thumbnail

Originally posted by: roldc

This is a situation in many homes😉. I don't take any calls from 8 to 8.30. I hate any visitors too at that time of the evening. That half hour is restricted to Hottie and me alone ...no calls, visitors, hubby, relatives, etc etc. Iss deewanipan ko kya naam doon?

My husband who normally used to come after 8.30 nowadays is coming home early ab is pyaar ko kya naam doon I mean my HusbandsEdited by mskdsc - 11 years ago
sita1150 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniachammu

my husband says that he is better looking than arnav singh raizada

everyday morning he dresses for his office and asks me whether he looks better than him

seriously i cant even drool over my favorite star

i faced the same problem when i told my hubby hrithik roshan is my tennage crush...😉
to pacify him i had to say yes sometimes u luk lulike him ,,😃  
 so this time i m cautious ,, he has no  clue abut our hottie😉.
roldc thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita1150

i faced the same problem when i told my hubby hrithik roshan is my tennage crush...😉
to pacify him i had to say yes sometimes u luk lulike him ,,😃  
 so this time i m cautious ,, he has no  clue abut our hottie😉.

Keep your big secret close to your heart.  Hottie is worth it you know😉
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thank GOd my hubby wasnt there for yest epi otherwise i wasnt stop smiling n drooling n i m sure he just passes just comment which always piss me off
N today i m not even going to watch in the room i m sure he ll be there
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I watch it at times with my husband, and we end up quarreling over Arnav and Khushi...he supporting Arnav and me Khushi😃
Rayka thumbnail
LOL.   Nice post.