Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

TOI: Suhasini Mulay to enter Mahadev! (Page 5)

Indii IF-Dazzler
Indii
Indii

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
TFS. Seems like a good choice. But never heard of Parvati's Grandma therefore it could be interesting and something new to see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by Sweet24

Originally posted by Kal El

I want to see Himavan-Maina's 100 sons including Mainak. Also use time travel to bring people from the past and future. LOL

dr her all 99 sons were killed by the Indra because he was jealous of them. But he could not succeed in killing Mainak.

As far as I remember, Indra didn't kill them; he cut off their wings. Only Mainak was able to keep his wings.

@Vrish: on a more serious note, the scriptures do say that Himavan invited all the mountains and rivers to the wedding. That would be an interesting sight if done right.

Well I have read somewhere, where I read I don't remember.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index