Forward leap, Rati as Seher ? (Page 6)

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Favouriteofall

Rati as Seher Ermm
though i don't mind it but it'll be so illogical because Seher is MuSu's daughter...how can she be a look-alike of her bua Ouch
and if Illa Bedi is actually planning something like this then i want Vivan Bhatena opposite her because Gaurav Khanna and Harshad Chopra are already busy with their respective shows Disapprove
or may be after Indira's death as per Indira's last wish Rishi remarries and then dies after some years and after 20 years Rishi's son Chintu (a look-alike of Rishi) meets Seher and falls in love with her
then HD will go NBTNMKH way..hero falling in love with heroine who is older than him...haina awesome lovestory ROFL
but on a serious note i think Indira will win that bumper offer lottery and from that money she will be operated and miraculously she'll be cured Big smile
@bold - your prediction is ROFL by god LOL  
on Indira's wish i am sure Rishi will only marry Mandira Ouch

and about bumper offer lottery - even i think something is fishy or CVs will forget this scene as generic one Shocked

Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dynamic_doll.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radiohead1

sheee Dead

already people are making fun of uttaran and its actors because of this stupid look a like leap thing

i dont want rati to be made fun of in anyway if she is to be included in these types of horrible storyline

if it happens i hope she quits the show

she can get any show she wants but as munnas daughter and some kind of creepy look a like of a bua no wayyy!!!!!!!

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaathradiohead1.ByGod.Nancy

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

ni i dont think they will forget the lottery they showed it yesterday also im sure that prize money only will help cure indira 

AnkitalovesHDdynamic_doll.ByGod.Nancy

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

As for Sumit. I like him a lot. I like Rasu together. but if there is a leap(which I am sure is not the case) I dont see any other upaay but for rasu to leave the show. I am sure trilogy Krikos is not thinking on those lines.Smile

We cannot say anything Ankitha.. CVs always do what we least predict Ouch

AnkitalovesHDmahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Originally posted by snehapatro

yaaa Gaurav or KW with seher i would jus love haaye...Heartya as gaurav has his show..so KW with Rati...Day Dreaming
same here... but Gaurav has a new show so no chance for him though, I wish he had not taken that show and being part of HD... but I wish KW comes to HD opposite seher now... Rati and KW would rock both on screen and off screen.Clap

It is my dili tamanna to see see Rati and Gaurav together in a show, but a different show.LOL They wud look amazing together. Day DreamingI am really happy with Rasu now. LOLEmbarrassed

mahkutty.ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

bigratifan Groupbie
bigratifan
bigratifan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
guys look everyone has their favourite!!!!!
its a sincere request that dont make such posts to create a rift bw RATI n SUMIT fans!!!
first of all thr is no leap track n then we ALL r INSHI fans(rati or sumit) so be united ,dont fight among ourselves coz. this only will effect our show n nothing else!!Smile

carmelnAnkitalovesHD-Clara-

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
i love to see rati totally in a new avatar in hitler didi.but i dnt want rati in seher character bcoz all others will bcome old.munna,sunaina,rishi,mandira,kutunb,inder and that will be really boring.

may be they can bring Indira in a completely new avatar.like we get to see in other shows na.Accidents happen.all will think the person is no more ,but he/she will come back totally different by the time everything changes .So new life,new beginning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya567

i love to see rati totally in a new avatar in hitler didi.but i dnt want rati in seher character bcoz all others will bcome old.munna,sunaina,rishi,mandira,kutunb,inder and that will be really boring.

may be they can bring Indira in a completely new avatar.like we get to see in other shows na.Accidents happen.all will think the person is no more ,but he/she will come back totally different by the time everything changes .So new life,new beginning

@bold nice idea Thumbs Up

-RS-AnkitalovesHDmahkutty

Go to top