Hitler Didi

Forward leap, Rati as Seher ? (Page 5)

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

I dont mind this leap idea at all LOL Rati would be great as Seher! But I'd rather see her in a new show with a strong story-line and opposite a nice actor. 

But how can seher be a look-alike of her bua? LOL
arreh you guys LOL when has HD ever done anything logical ?? LOL and yeah i would also like Rati in new show with a better storyline D'ohand as far as the actor goes , we suggested Karan wahi ? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD-PD-mahkutty

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
As for Sumit. I like him a lot. I like Rasu together. but if there is a leap(which I am sure is not the case) I dont see any other upaay but for rasu to leave the show. I am sure trilogy Krikos is not thinking on those lines.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NishaathRanjinikishanHeema22-PD-.ByGod.Nancy-Clara-

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
i dont think koi leap hoga but aap kuch bhi soch sakte hai. i know rati is great actress but sumit bhi kam nahi hai plz ye better actor opposite her line heart 
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged

neither any unit people confirmed nor any article confirmed about leap then why you people are thinking about leap?  1stly sehar is not inshi's daugher then how can rati play sehar? Secondly kya naya actor naam bataneka itna zaroori hai kyu ki abibi yeh track katam nahi hua hai.  Let this boring track end & let rishi / inshi die then u people can think about new actor..Ab toh inshi zinda hai..so members here who are the die hard haters of sumit have to tolerate him if they are really watching HD atleast till this track ends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaath

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

neither any unit people confirmed nor any article confirmed about leap then why you people are thinking about leap?  1stly sehar is not inshi's daugher then how can rati play sehar? Secondly kya naya actor naam bataneka itna zaroori hai kyu ki abibi yeh track katam nahi hua hai.  Let this boring track end & let rishi / inshi die then u people can think about new actor..Ab toh inshi zinda hai..so members here who are the die hard haters of sumit have to tolerate him if they are really watching HD atleast till this track ends.

well it isnt a crime to predict something ? and well nothing is logical in HD , so i guess Rati playing seher isnt so unrealistic...
-and oh god , we'r just discussing a possibility !! and why is it when sumit isnt part of a discussion , people always make the people commenting "die hard haters of sumit"  ?? Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-mahkuttyPureBliss

....vula_kv.... IF-Dazzler
....vula_kv....
....vula_kv....

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
i don't have any problem if rati become seher

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

Rati as Seher Ermm
though i don't mind it but it'll be so illogical because Seher is MuSu's daughter...how can she be a look-alike of her bua Ouch
and if Illa Bedi is actually planning something like this then i want Vivan Bhatena opposite her because Gaurav Khanna and Harshad Chopra are already busy with their respective shows Disapprove
or may be after Indira's death as per Indira's last wish Rishi remarries and then dies after some years and after 20 years Rishi's son Chintu (a look-alike of Rishi) meets Seher and falls in love with her
then HD will go NBTNMKH way..hero falling in love with heroine who is older than him...haina awesome lovestory ROFL
but on a serious note i think Indira will win that bumper offer lottery and from that money she will be operated and miraculously she'll be cured Big smile
@bold - your prediction is ROFL by god LOL  
on Indira's wish i am sure Rishi will only marry Mandira Ouch

and about bumper offer lottery - even i think something is fishy or CVs will forget this scene as generic one Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDdynamic_dollmahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
sheee Dead

already people are making fun of uttaran and its actors because of this stupid look a like leap thing

i dont want rati to be made fun of in anyway if she is to be included in these types of horrible storyline

if it happens i hope she quits the show

she can get any show she wants but as munnas daughter and some kind of creepy look a like of a bua no wayyy!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top