India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Forward leap, Rati as Seher ? (Page 4)

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
No HD for me if no Inshi they have tried this befor by bringing abhinav and it was a disaster . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RanjinikishanHeema22ShivuNozzie-Clara-

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by ShreyuArTi4eva

wow that will be nice idea.Wink
Rati as sehar againEmbarrassed
but indu dyingCryCry
anywyz yesterday indira scene wid sehar was damn cute,i dont mind leap..it'd be great thn sehar's idol wud be her bua n she'll nt be hitler types but bubbly n ofcourse we wud love watching rati di n bubbly character just as nupur bt at the same time sehar wud be strict as her bua,,,n regarding KW..awwe they both were rocking in JLYP..i m sure their pairing wud be rocking togetherBig smile
Big smile

hey Shreya. JLYP is my fav offscreen segment of Rati
and yes even me feel bad if they show Indira die Cry, yesterday scene made me cry when Indira picks Seher and talks with her... oh god are CVs really thinking about leap and bringing Seher 

preeti ji,,cvs cn do anythng...n yea tht segmnt was so fun na,,remember papa kanchaLOLLOLLOL
n indira sehar scene was pleasue to watch,,i loved her bonding vis ishaan n now sehar too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD-PD-mahkuttyHeema22.ByGod.Nancy

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

preeti ji,,cvs cn do anythng...n yea tht segmnt was so fun na,,remember papa kanchaLOLLOLLOL
n indira sehar scene was pleasue to watch,,i loved her bonding vis ishaan n now sehar too

@bold how can i forget, at start when she turned to introduce her long open hair gush and they Papa Kancha Embarrassed LOL

oh god bechara mahesh opened a different thread and here we started droolingsLOL  hamara kuch nahin hosaktha... i donot want mahesh thread to get closed so lets go back to the topic...

Rati as Seher is ok for me but i want Indira as well so lets hope uttaran track comes here... INSHI will stay and even Seher will get new lead and we can see a new beginning Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDAblazedEnigma..mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I donot want leap or any other male lead for Rati. I watch his show for Rati and Sumit. Let's hope that our couple keeps entertaining us.Indira will survive I think we have surprise in future.

NishaathAnkitalovesHDRanjinikishanShivuNozzie-Clara-

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

@bold how can i forget, at start when she turned to introduce her long open hair gush and they Papa Kancha Embarrassed LOL

oh god bechara mahesh opened a different thread and here we started droolingsLOL  hamara kuch nahin hosaktha... i donot want mahesh thread to get closed so lets go back to the topic...

Rati as Seher is ok for me but i want Indira as well so lets hope uttaran track comes here... INSHI will stay and even Seher will get new lead and we can see a new beginning Embarrassed

okay back to topicLOLLOL
u mean rati in two roles..
ek taraf inshi n anothr side sehar..
Confusedby god no pblm one side hitler indira n another side chulbuli seharLOLLOL
n we'll be the most lukiest both role'll be done by rati diEmbarrassed

Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Rati as Seher Ermm
though i don't mind it but it'll be so illogical because Seher is MuSu's daughter...how can she be a look-alike of her bua Ouch
and if Illa Bedi is actually planning something like this then i want Vivan Bhatena opposite her because Gaurav Khanna and Harshad Chopra are already busy with their respective shows Disapprove
or may be after Indira's death as per Indira's last wish Rishi remarries and then dies after some years and after 20 years Rishi's son Chintu (a look-alike of Rishi) meets Seher and falls in love with her
then HD will go NBTNMKH way..hero falling in love with heroine who is older than him...haina awesome lovestory ROFL
but on a serious note i think Indira will win that bumper offer lottery and from that money she will be operated and miraculously she'll be cured Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDmahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
My opinion: If the show takes a leap I would want Rati to look for a different show. She has been loyal to the channel and to the production house but now its time for her fans to enjoy her in a different show playing a different character. Smile I dont know how Sumit can fit into a role after the leap but I want Rati to do a different show. Do not want her to play Seher and I dont think Munna's daughter can be played by Rati. LOL I want to see her in a different avatar but most importantly not in such a depressing show. Plus the show's name is Hitler didi. So they are stuck with Indu unless Seher becomes the new HD! Smile

Edited by AnkitalovesHD - 20 July 2012 at 4:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-dynamic_doll-PD-mahkuttyHeema22.ByGod.Nancy

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I dont mind this leap idea at all LOL Rati would be great as Seher! But I'd rather see her in a new show with a strong story-line and opposite a nice actor. 

But how can seher be a look-alike of her bua? LOL

AnkitalovesHDdynamic_doll-PD-mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top