Forward leap, Rati as Seher ? (Page 3)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by mahkutty

Originally posted by likaboss

Yeah i also think that this is next after tumour .
i would love to see Rati as Seher ! Day Dreaming
she would have shades of Nupurs character and Indus Cool
and Karan wahi opposite Rati would be greaat Big smile
I don't know what to expect from curing the tumor point of view and this whole countdown of 30 days, but there was an indication for Seher growing up and probably a leap.

I would love to see that and Rati in different role again after leap and circumstances forcing her to be another hitler or idolizing her bua to become the same.

yes Nancy, KW would be fine for Rati, their off screen chemistry has always been rocking and I would love to see him in HD now opposite seher.
we could have something like Uttaran - where Rati has double role Evil Smile of Indu and seher . 
but yeah i think seher should start out as bubbly and all then circumstances makes her change into hitler -just like indu and yeah there offscreen chemistry is great ! i would love to see KW opposite seher 
@bold
wow this is a gr8 idea we can have INSHI and also a new love story of Seher with new lead... wow nancy Clap

Edited by preethimadhavg - 20 July 2012 at 2:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanAnkitalovesHDmahkuttysnehapatroPureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

mahesh babu what a topic LOL

May be or may not be...

Even i think HD is heading towards a leap or new beginning:

My views:
1. If it is leap then Rati may come as Seher but not sure about male leadEmbarrassed
2. If they show Indira character dieCry and bring another female lead for Sumit, it can also be possibleLOL [similar to Afsar betiya, i know i am boring everyone telling the same again and againEmbarrassed ]
3.Or may be Indira leave everyone and goes on her way where she is treated by some group of doctors giving her new life, she thinks not to go back as already she makes Rishi marry Mandira.. so a new beginning
4. Rishi will go back to Diwan and leaves Indira so that they can give money to cure Indira Ouch
5. she will get the lottery and will use that money for her cure LOL [hope she becomes selfish atleast for once]
LOL you have alot of ideas nah Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanAnkitalovesHD-PD-mahkuttyPureBliss

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I will try Surbhi style of replying... LOL
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

mahesh babu what a topic LOL
Thank you preeti...
May be or may not be...
I think maybe..Wink
Even i think HD is heading towards a leap or new beginning:
My guess is leap

My views:
1. If it is leap then Rati may come as Seher but not sure about male leadEmbarrassed

without any doubt Rati as Seher and if all goes well we might have karan wahi as male lead... many rati fans will be delighted on this..

2. If they show Indira character dieCry and bring another female lead for Sumit, it can also be possibleLOL [similar to Afsar betiya, i know i am boring everyone telling the same again and againEmbarrassed ]

I don't think this would happen and even if happens it would be to bring back Rati as seher and Rishi role would be irrelevant as he was there for Indu as messiah in her life and him getting married or now wouldn't be part of storyline as the story marches ahead only on Indu's point of view, so that character would be redundant and Ila bedi won't waste money for new female lead.

3.Or may be Indira leave everyone and goes on her way where she is treated by some group of doctors giving her new life, she thinks not to go back as already she makes Rishi marry Mandira.. so a new beginning

This is possible, but Indu leaving SN and Rishi doesn't look an option as she would be there for 30 days full and treatmetn seems ruled out or surgery at this moment.

4. Rishi will go back to Diwan and leaves Indira so that they can give money to cure Indira Ouch

very remote chance of this but CVs might think of papa diwan then...

5. she will get the lottery and will use that money for her cure LOL [hope she becomes selfish atleast for once]

great point Preeti ji right tone pakkada aap... i think that lottery scene was some kind of indication and even I was wondering why Indu was behind lottery and I suppose she wins lotter and probably that could be used for her treatment then..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan-PD-PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

No leap and no Seher as HITLER. I'm sure INDIRA will be cured and we want INSHI only.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaathmanali65RanjinikishanAnkitalovesHDHeema22ShivuNozzie-Clara-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
waaah mahesh babu Clap Sur ki taraha meeti baatein karna lage hain Smile

what to do our Sur is just like that everyone want to copy her style Embarrassed

and i should give you full marks for copying her style but still our Sur the best in writing Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
wow that will be nice idea.Wink
Rati as sehar againEmbarrassed
but indu dyingCryCry
anywyz yesterday indira scene wid sehar was damn cute,i dont mind leap..it'd be great thn sehar's idol wud be her bua n she'll nt be hitler types but bubbly n ofcourse we wud love watching rati di n bubbly character just as nupur bt at the same time sehar wud be strict as her bua,,,n regarding KW..awwe they both were rocking in JLYP..i m sure their pairing wud be rocking togetherBig smile
Big smile

mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShreyuArTi4eva

wow that will be nice idea.Wink
Rati as sehar againEmbarrassed
but indu dyingCryCry
anywyz yesterday indira scene wid sehar was damn cute,i dont mind leap..it'd be great thn sehar's idol wud be her bua n she'll nt be hitler types but bubbly n ofcourse we wud love watching rati di n bubbly character just as nupur bt at the same time sehar wud be strict as her bua,,,n regarding KW..awwe they both were rocking in JLYP..i m sure their pairing wud be rocking togetherBig smile
Big smile

hey Shreya. JLYP is my fav offscreen segment of Rati
and yes even me feel bad if they show Indira die Cry, yesterday scene made me cry when Indira picks Seher and talks with her... oh god are CVs really thinking about leap and bringing Seher 

AnkitalovesHD.ByGod.Nancy

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

i will surely forget HD if sumit discontinues since i watch only for him
I second you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NishaathRanjinikishanHeema22ShivuNozzie-Clara-

Go to top