Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Forward leap, Rati as Seher ? (Page 2)

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

mahakutty  as a inshi fan its a sad moment for me  but i am happy also because as inshi and rishi fan now i realize that ila bedi and cvs will never show inshi romance Angry

and inshi scenes and they will continue to make rishi a joker and very weal irriresponsible rishi  

so its better i am happy that cvs ila bedi take a leap bring rati as sehar you rightly described seher persona  as nupur + hitler   so my pain as rishi fan also will be finished

when no rishi then my emotional torture will be over 

as leap episodes will watch how they are but hd without rishiOuch

a request to cvs ila bedi please dont show indira painful death  and before a leap show rishi death also please

sehar with karan wahi is ok for me 
but without rishi i wonder i will watch hd regularly or not mostly i will quit watching hd without sumit vats rishiOuch

i wish sumit vats will some nice show to work

Aman, me too as Inshi fan i totally gave up from CVs or ila bedi that Inshi exist anymore... so why pin hopes on that which we are not going to get in anycase... post marriage everyone thought there would be some inshi romance but we went to bua track and now brain tumor and they want to end indu and inshi as well.  Munna bhaisaab gets more screen space than Inshi do... instead of damage control, i look forward to what could be exciting in the upcoming track and possibly a leap. 

It would be sad for all Rishi fans to see him being wasted in his role... his screen space is less than Munna bhaisaab, so no hopes on Inshi anymore from my side... I look forward for the leap rather.  I would dearly miss my indu a lot...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDsnehapatro.ByGod.Nancy

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

oh i would love to if at all there is leap and Rati as seher along with new lead and that to with Karan wahi...that will be my dream come true..Day Dreaming
my dream come true as well.. either KW or Gaurav... but Gaurav has a new show... so KW could be fine for Rati.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro.ByGod.Nancy

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

oh i would love to if at all there is leap and Rati as seher along with new lead and that to with Karan wahi...that will be my dream come true..Day Dreaming
my dream come true as well.. either KW or Gaurav... but Gaurav has a new show... so KW could be fine for Rati.
yaaa Gaurav or KW with seher i would jus love haaye...Heartya as gaurav has his show..so KW with Rati...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged

yaaa Gaurav or KW with seher i would jus love haaye...Heartya as gaurav has his show..so KW with Rati...Day Dreaming
same here... but Gaurav has a new show so no chance for him though, I wish he had not taken that show and being part of HD... but I wish KW comes to HD opposite seher now... Rati and KW would rock both on screen and off screen.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

frosty16 Groupbie
frosty16
frosty16

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I dont think any leap gonna happen in hd this early.
But even if happen i will not watch hd without rasu.
& it will be very illogical to show rati as seher as seher is indu's niece not daughter... That seher will look alike indu.

Edited by frosty16 - 21 July 2012 at 5:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rAnkitalovesHDRanjinikishanShivuNozziedynamic_doll-Clara-

xyyz Senior Member
xyyz
xyyz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
I, actually don't want it to happen like that. if it does then i will never watch HD again no matter what. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rRanjinikishanShivuNozzie-Clara-

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
no i dont think leap will happen in HD  and i love indira and rishi because both are the life of the show i can t see them separate. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NishaathAnkitalovesHDRanjinikishanShivuNozzie-Clara-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
mahesh babu what a topic LOL

May be or may not be...

Even i think HD is heading towards a leap or new beginning:

My views:
1. If it is leap then Rati may come as Seher but not sure about male leadEmbarrassed
2. If they show Indira character dieCry and bring another female lead for Sumit, it can also be possibleLOL [similar to Afsar betiya, i know i am boring everyone telling the same again and againEmbarrassed ]
3.Or may be Indira leave everyone and goes on her way where she is treated by some group of doctors giving her new life, she thinks not to go back as already she makes Rishi marry Mandira.. so a new beginning
4. Rishi will go back to Diwan and leaves Indira so that they can give money to cure Indira Ouch
5. she will get the lottery and will use that money for her cure LOL [hope she becomes selfish atleast for once]

Edited by preethimadhavg - 20 July 2012 at 2:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanAnkitalovesHDmahkuttysnehapatroPureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top