India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Forward leap, Rati as Seher ? (Page 12)

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
people i think there is no point in discussing about rati as sehar..radhe has confirmed that no leap is taking place & story moves with inshi onlySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NishaathShivuNozzie

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishaath

Do you think that people will digest the thought of indra's niece would look like Indra and you want to see sharmas old and stupid then again it will be the same HD all over again . If a leap is nessery then their should be a separation track of Inshi then we can see a rich independent Indra in one side and a famouse painter Rishi in one side but rebirth and same face two people is so boring . ( my point of you and just for fun don't bash )Smile
It is after all blood relation and being identical is tough, but still HD has given us some classic bloopers in the past, so this won't be so undigestable at least... If story moves forward form Seher's point of view with Rati back, then we would have a new lead and new story and track... It is literally starting the show from the scratch and would help CVs to come up with some good track and create good chemistry with leads too.  With advanced stages of cancer, there is very little hope for INdu to survive and if CVs are wise they should try leap which is a hit formula from a zee show.  Who knows a popular face entry could bring more fans and viewers to the show as well...
mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

I want a rebirth track but with a twist. How about totally new surroundings, characters and setting with a new hero for Indu? She can still remain hitler Big smile
new hero for Seher not InduLOL  Indu is fixed firmly with Rishi, even I don't have a chance nowWink

but yes Seher can be the new hitler... and walk through her bua steps..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ByGod.Nancy

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti_17

trust me mahesh wen i saw dat scene in d epi same idea came in my mind...wat if they r serious wid dis brain tumour thing?it wud b a gr8 idea if they show seher as d future hitler didi...it wud b a treat 2 watch Rati as seher...n den altogethr a new love story...new co-star opp her...it wud b such fun...all of us wanted sum freshness in d show...it wud b a gr8 idea...i will definitely consider sending Zee a feedback abt dis...thanx 4 d post maheshBig smile
yes shilpa if you are looking for freshness and Indu character to be remodeled and bit colorful.. Seher as new hitler with rati playing it would be fine with a new lead.. and do send your feedback if you can to zee tv... and hope for the best...

.ByGod.Nancy

mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anaya______

wonderful idea .. now we can see her again bubbly role as seher , new look with new story ...  ila bedi should stole ur idea
I would be more than happy if she does... we want something different and a change in HD... I hope CVs and PH read through some of the comments for this track...

.ByGod.Nancy

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
810Kankana Senior Member
810Kankana
810Kankana

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

If we use logic as Seher is part of two family - Sharma and Sunaina's, then there is no a way Seher will be Indira look alike , but again in HD logic has no place :)

Or else Saher would have had a PLASTIC SURGERY...bhuuuhaaa LOLBig smile
mahkutty IF-Sizzlerz
mahkutty
mahkutty

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Another 27 days for leap and seher to grow upLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

Go to top