Forward leap, Rati as Seher ?

mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When I watched the convo of Indu with Seher on Seher growing up fast and being another Hitler, one thing that came to my mind is will there be a leap now ? and Rati back as Seher in the show ? with advanced stages of brain tumor and 30 days deadline, I don't know if CVs want to end Indu character, but looks likely there is a big twist in the making.

I am pretty excited to see Rati back as Seher though and she will have different shades as Seher than being hitler type, we might probably get to see Nupur in Seher.  We will also have a new lead opposite Seher then.

I am pretty excited to see new Indu, i mean as Seher, and looking forward to see this track if it is on cards. 

Are you excited to see Rati as Seher with probably karan wahi opposite her 😉

Share your views if you agree for this and don't bash anyone for their individial opinion and choice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i will surely forget HD if sumit discontinues since i watch only for him
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah i also think that this is next after tumour .
i would love to see Rati as Seher ! 😍
she would have shades of Nupurs character and Indus 😎
and Karan wahi opposite Rati would be greaat 😃
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: likaboss

Yeah i also think that this is next after tumour .

i would love to see Rati as Seher ! 😍
she would have shades of Nupurs character and Indus 😎
and Karan wahi opposite Rati would be greaat 😃

I don't know what to expect from curing the tumor point of view and this whole countdown of 30 days, but there was an indication for Seher growing up and probably a leap.

I would love to see that and Rati in different role again after leap and circumstances forcing her to be another hitler or idolizing her bua to become the same.

yes Nancy, KW would be fine for Rati, their off screen chemistry has always been rocking and I would love to see him in HD now opposite seher.
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mahakutty  as a inshi fan its a sad moment for me  but i am happy also because as inshi and rishi fan now i realize that ila bedi and cvs will never show inshi romance 😡

and inshi scenes and they will continue to make rishi a joker and very weal irriresponsible rishi  

so its better i am happy that cvs ila bedi take a leap bring rati as sehar you rightly described seher persona  as nupur + hitler   so my pain as rishi fan also will be finished

when no rishi then my emotional torture will be over 

as leap episodes will watch how they are but hd without rishi

a request to cvs ila bedi please dont show indira painful death  and before a leap show rishi death also please

sehar with karan wahi is ok for me 
but without rishi i wonder i will watch hd regularly or not mostly i will quit watching hd without sumit vats rishi

i wish sumit vats will some nice show to work

Edited by amanverma108 - 11 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh i would love to if at all there is leap and Rati as seher along with new lead and that to with Karan wahi...that will be my dream come true..😍
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

First of all leap is not going to happen. And if it is happening than i dont want any other actor other than Sumit opp. to Rati.😡

.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mahkutty

I don't know what to expect from curing the tumor point of view and this whole countdown of 30 days, but there was an indication for Seher growing up and probably a leap.

I would love to see that and Rati in different role again after leap and circumstances forcing her to be another hitler or idolizing her bua to become the same.

yes Nancy, KW would be fine for Rati, their off screen chemistry has always been rocking and I would love to see him in HD now opposite seher.

we could have something like Uttaran - where Rati has double role 😈 of Indu and seher . 
but yeah i think seher should start out as bubbly and all then circumstances makes her change into hitler -just like indu and yeah there offscreen chemistry is great ! i would love to see KW opposite seher 
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: amanverma108

mahakutty  as a inshi fan its a sad moment for me  but i am happy also because as inshi and rishi fan now i realize that ila bedi and cvs will never show inshi romance 😡

and inshi scenes and they will continue to make rishi a joker and very weal irriresponsible rishi  

so its better i am happy that cvs ila bedi take a leap bring rati as sehar you rightly described seher persona  as nupur + hitler   so my pain as rishi fan also will be finished

when no rishi then my emotional torture will be over 

as leap episodes will watch how they are but hd without rishi

a request to cvs ila bedi please dont show indira painful death  and before a leap show rishi death also please

sehar with karan wahi is ok for me 
but without rishi i wonder i will watch hd regularly or not mostly i will quit watching hd without sumit vats rishi

i wish sumit vats will some nice show to work

Aman, me too as Inshi fan i totally gave up from CVs or ila bedi that Inshi exist anymore... so why pin hopes on that which we are not going to get in anycase... post marriage everyone thought there would be some inshi romance but we went to bua track and now brain tumor and they want to end indu and inshi as well.  Munna bhaisaab gets more screen space than Inshi do... instead of damage control, i look forward to what could be exciting in the upcoming track and possibly a leap. 

It would be sad for all Rishi fans to see him being wasted in his role... his screen space is less than Munna bhaisaab, so no hopes on Inshi anymore from my side... I look forward for the leap rather.  I would dearly miss my indu a lot...
mahkutty thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehapatro

oh i would love to if at all there is leap and Rati as seher along with new lead and that to with Karan wahi...that will be my dream come true..😍

my dream come true as well.. either KW or Gaurav... but Gaurav has a new show... so KW could be fine for Rati.