Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Awesome RK to save Madhubala ? (Page 4)

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Ohhh Show ko Bash karke Mann nahi bara toh tum character assination par aa gaye...
Yes RK's character is awesom, very strong, very charming n eye catchy and Vivian is doing perfectly but dear don't make fun of RK's character by comparing him to urself   
I agree that Madhu's character is not strong yet but RK's Madhu Ba La ahaan is a tigress like RK is tiger...
And ur joke of the century that RK n Madhu don't share chemistry so let me tell you unke Ek pose ko dekhne k liye hum log 3 din se wait kar rahe hain , you really need to check ur eyes i think ur eyes are turned into buttons bcoz RK n Madhu's chemistry rocksss aur rahi Madhu aur Muku ki baat toh unki chemistry hamme dekhni bhi nahi hai agle saat janam tak...
Attitude aur vo bhi tujme ye kaisa attitude hai jo itni baar bezati karvane k baad bhi tu baar baar yahan tapak padta hai  apni Maha Katha lekar...
Rest i will say
nice post arnav...ya u heard right..i said nice post to arnav..and agree with him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SnakeEyesArnav90

LordVikrant Senior Member
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Ahh India forum is filled with kids I guess..jo choti choti baaton par rone lagtein hai
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LordVikrant

Ohhh Show ko Bash karke Mann nahi bara toh tum character assination par aa gaye...
Yes RK's character is awesom, very strong, very charming n eye catchy and Vivian is doing perfectly but dear don't make fun of RK's character by comparing him to urself   
I agree that Madhu's character is not strong yet but RK's Madhu Ba La ahaan is a tigress like RK is tiger...
And ur joke of the century that RK n Madhu don't share chemistry so let me tell you unke Ek pose ko dekhne k liye hum log 3 din se wait kar rahe hain , you really need to check ur eyes i think ur eyes are turned into buttons bcoz RK n Madhu's chemistry rocksss aur rahi Madhu aur Muku ki baat toh unki chemistry hamme dekhni bhi nahi hai agle saat janam tak...
Attitude aur vo bhi tujme ye kaisa attitude hai jo itni baar bezati karvane k baad bhi tu baar baar yahan tapak padta hai  apni Maha Katha lekar...
Rest i will say

Well I have seen Drashti with Gurmeet and they make the most beautiful pair..so you can give me benefit of being a Maaneet fan.

She might look good with Vivian but not eye catchy 

I highly doubt that you are Drashti's fan or Maneet fan, But i am DD fan n also Maneet fan but i am not blind and i also don't like to stuck at one place so I move on and enjoying Madhubala n Drashi's jodi with Vivian...
Yes Madhu RK jodi is not eye catchy bcoz instead of catching only eyes their jodi catches the whole body specially heart...
Bingo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preetianand21Zeal-DDSnakeEyes_Darling_

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Typical cheap mentality conveyed by you when you wrote about my attitude.
I come here to express myself ..ab India forum kisiki virasat toh nahi hai ki woh decide karien kaun aa sakta hai aur kaun nahi..

Besharam toh aap hai joh baar baar frustrate hone aur apne andhe vichaar rakhne yahaan aa jaati hai jahan aapki baaton ka kuch bhi asar nahi hoga...

Evaluate who is shameless me or you...becoz I never invited you to comment here ...aap bin bulaya mehmaan ki tarah aatein ho aur jiska article hai usiko baatein sunatein ho...

Well I can go on and on to make you feel how cheap is your mentality specially in the last few lines you mentioned..

But I dont want to get into  a tussle for a kiddish reason...

Cheap Meatality lolzzz "Ulta Chor Kotwal Ko Daante", Dear if you have Mirror in ur home plzzz go n see urself and also when you point one finger towards other the rest four will point you...
Yes I am Beshram and i love to be with this besharmi i have mind who knows that ki kiske sath beshram hona hai aur kiske sath nahi so its ur mistake that you fall in lator catagory 
Lolzzz Mein bakwas post nahi banata tumhari tarah na hi mein Maha Kathyein likhta hoon aur na hi mein tumhari tarah logon se complents leta hoon bcoz i have self respect and strong spine also ,
If truth seems cheap to you then its ur problem bcoz you are the unwanted member here and i know ki tum par kisi baat ka asar nahi hoga wo toh  yahan sabhi jante hain aur haan attitude batane ki cheez nahi hoti dekhane ki cheez hoti hai aur logg khud notice kar lete hain ,
And ur last line that you don't want to tussle me OMG plzz somebody save me i am too scared  lolzzz ,
At the end i will say the same 

Edited by Arnav90 - 24 July 2012 at 4:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SnakeEyes

LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Typical cheap mentality conveyed by you when you wrote about my attitude.
I come here to express myself ..ab India forum kisiki virasat toh nahi hai ki woh decide karien kaun aa sakta hai aur kaun nahi..

Besharam toh aap hai joh baar baar frustrate hone aur apne andhe vichaar rakhne yahaan aa jaati hai jahan aapki baaton ka kuch bhi asar nahi hoga...

Evaluate who is shameless me or you...becoz I never invited you to comment here ...aap bin bulaya mehmaan ki tarah aatein ho aur jiska article hai usiko baatein sunatein ho...

Well I can go on and on to make you feel how cheap is your mentality specially in the last few lines you mentioned..

But I dont want to get into  a tussle for a kiddish reason...

Cheap Meatality lolzzz "Ulta Chor Kotwal Ko Daante", Dear if you have Mirror in ur home plzzz go n see urself and also when you point one finger towards other the rest four will point you...
Yes I am Beshram and i love to be with this besharmi i have mind who knows that ki kiske sath beshram hona hai aur kiske sath nahi so its ur mistake that you fall in lator catagory 
Lolzzz Mein bakwas post nahi banata tumhari tarah na hi mein Maha Kathyein likhta hoon aur na hi mein tumhari tarah logon se complents leta hoon bcoz i have self respect and strong spine also ,
If truth seems cheap to you then its ur problem bcoz you are the unwanted member here and i know ki tum par kisi baat ka asar nahi hoga wo toh  yahan sabhi jante hain aur haan attitude batane ki cheez nahi hoti dekhane ki cheez hoti hai aur logg khud notice kar lete hain ,
And ur last line that you don't want to tussle me OMG plzz somebody save me i am too scared  lolzzz ,
At the end i will say the same 

Dear did I ever invite you to come and read my articles.

You come to my post and then insult me...like others said ignore if you dont like.

Why dont you ignore the article if you dont relate to..y pass insulting personal remarks and then motivate me to reply.

Grow up... learn to ignore what you dont relate to and learn to move on from place where you are not invited and I am insulting you with open heart becoz you started it.

I am telling you...simple get lost and move forward...dont even think to visit and read my articles whether they are good or bad...

I never invited you so I expect you wont come here again and if u do then refrain from insulting me...

Have a look at number of likes to the post i wrote and then spread all that shit you did ...

I hope the message is clear...simple get the hell out of my space and post...

You cannot ask me to leave India forum but I can ask you to leave my articles and post...
memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
sorry don't agree with u.
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memad

sorry don't agree with u.

Its ok dear,dont be sorry for that but atleast you can write why you dont agree
-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Okay guys, turning into a battle ground. Don't fight with each other. Don't point fingers. Again, this is a MB forum, NO Maneet talk.

Topic Closed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SnakeEyesmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index