India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Awesome RK to save Madhubala ? (Page 3)

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
YOU R RIGHT MADHUBALA IS LOOK LIKE COMMON GIRL NO ONE LIKE A COMMON GIRL HAVE NO FATH AND ATTITUDE. IN FEW EPISODES SHE SHOWS HER AMBITIONS AGAINST RK BUT WHEN SHE INVOLVED MUKUND. SHE BECOME GONGI. NOT HAPPYCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

KingOfRomance Senior Member
KingOfRomance
KingOfRomance

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I partly agree with u friend. U r saying madhubala's ishq is Mukund... Ye baat sahi nahi hai kyunki in today's episode she was shown clearly as not in ishq with mukund... Madhu just kept looking at RK... Fida hogayi hai RK k adaaon pe...
LordVikrant Senior Member
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
great so many replies..i tht no one wud and ignore the post just by my name...wud read all in free time n reply
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Ohhh Show ko Bash karke Mann nahi bara toh tum character assination par aa gaye...
Yes RK's character is awesom, very strong, very charming n eye catchy and Vivian is doing perfectly but dear don't make fun of RK's character by comparing him to urself   
I agree that Madhu's character is not strong yet but RK's Madhu Ba La ahaan is a tigress like RK is tiger...
And ur joke of the century that RK n Madhu don't share chemistry so let me tell you unke Ek pose ko dekhne k liye hum log 3 din se wait kar rahe hain , you really need to check ur eyes i think ur eyes are turned into buttons bcoz RK n Madhu's chemistry rocksss aur rahi Madhu aur Muku ki baat toh unki chemistry hamme dekhni bhi nahi hai agle saat janam tak...
Attitude aur vo bhi tujme ye kaisa attitude hai jo itni baar bezati karvane k baad bhi tu baar baar yahan tapak padta hai  apni Maha Katha lekar...
Rest i will say

Well I have seen Drashti with Gurmeet and they make the most beautiful pair..so you can give me benefit of being a Maaneet fan.

She might look good with Vivian but not eye catchy 
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

YOU R RIGHT MADHUBALA IS LOOK LIKE COMMON GIRL NO ONE LIKE A COMMON GIRL HAVE NO FATH AND ATTITUDE. IN FEW EPISODES SHE SHOWS HER AMBITIONS AGAINST RK BUT WHEN SHE INVOLVED MUKUND. SHE BECOME GONGI. NOT HAPPYCry

Yes you are absolutely right and i also salute you for giving true opinion
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Wow Vikrant...Gud 2 see u praising MB n Vivu..Many people said tht he was expressionless in PKYEK...n bashed him...though it was the fault of audience as thy failed 2 understand the character of vampire...Bt gud 2 see people  praising him as RK...Now coming 2 chem of Rishbala...MB is still a naive girl...n will take time 2 understand herself...as more n more Rishbala scenes come up ...it will get u hooked...

RK is a stERoid 4 MAdhu Baala...hE brings the best in her...the stubborn passionate MB...N Vivian's performance is a fitting reply 2 all those who claim him as miscast...Zor ka Jhatka...LOL

Well thank you I am true to my opinion, RK and Vivian or viceversa just rock and as said RK's attitude and character is similar to me
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Both K and Madhubala are still in the transformation stage or as i'd like to call it the Chrysalis(Cocoon) stage where they will eventually turn into butterflies. Their characterization is being developed. 
 Patience Of A SaintIn order to see this happen because this is a show and they want to milk it for every penny. Besides U will see gradual changes.
Crying 1Madhu is a cry baby at this point but i know once RK storms into her life she will become a lioness. It is only with him she comes alive. He is her creator after all. Drashti was grear in Geet but here she isn't given much scope or plot other than being eye candy. 
While RK is still smug and very arrogant but he has it all so SUPERSTARS are meant to be full of EGO. Most fake it and show some humility. As a character he is very COLOURFUL. LOUD! BRASH but Vivian's acting chops has always been there its just not been put to use because vampires are not meant to emote and he has improved over the years. Vivian is known for stealing the show thanks to his PKYEK days.

Couple 2Both actors share a good rapport off screen and will deliver the goods just bear with them until the show begins to pick up. Their chemistry isn't tangible either U have it or U don't and they have CHEMISTRY in bucket loads. 

I must say,great presentation style and expression of words
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Ohhh Show ko Bash karke Mann nahi bara toh tum character assination par aa gaye...
Yes RK's character is awesom, very strong, very charming n eye catchy and Vivian is doing perfectly but dear don't make fun of RK's character by comparing him to urself   
I agree that Madhu's character is not strong yet but RK's Madhu Ba La ahaan is a tigress like RK is tiger...
And ur joke of the century that RK n Madhu don't share chemistry so let me tell you unke Ek pose ko dekhne k liye hum log 3 din se wait kar rahe hain , you really need to check ur eyes i think ur eyes are turned into buttons bcoz RK n Madhu's chemistry rocksss aur rahi Madhu aur Muku ki baat toh unki chemistry hamme dekhni bhi nahi hai agle saat janam tak...
Attitude aur vo bhi tujme ye kaisa attitude hai jo itni baar bezati karvane k baad bhi tu baar baar yahan tapak padta hai  apni Maha Katha lekar...
Rest i will say

Typical cheap mentality conveyed by you when you wrote about my attitude.
I come here to express myself ..ab India forum kisiki virasat toh nahi hai ki woh decide karien kaun aa sakta hai aur kaun nahi..

Besharam toh aap hai joh baar baar frustrate hone aur apne andhe vichaar rakhne yahaan aa jaati hai jahan aapki baaton ka kuch bhi asar nahi hoga...

Evaluate who is shameless me or you...becoz I never invited you to comment here ...aap bin bulaya mehmaan ki tarah aatein ho aur jiska article hai usiko baatein sunatein ho...

Well I can go on and on to make you feel how cheap is your mentality specially in the last few lines you mentioned..

But I dont want to get into  a tussle for a kiddish reason...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index