India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Awesome RK to save Madhubala ? (Page 2)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Both K and Madhubala are still in the transformation stage or as i'd like to call it the Chrysalis(Cocoon) stage where they will eventually turn into butterflies. Their characterization is being developed. 
 Patience Of A SaintIn order to see this happen because this is a show and they want to milk it for every penny. Besides U will see gradual changes.
Crying 1Madhu is a cry baby at this point but i know once RK storms into her life she will become a lioness. It is only with him she comes alive. He is her creator after all. Drashti was grear in Geet but here she isn't given much scope or plot other than being eye candy. 
While RK is still smug and very arrogant but he has it all so SUPERSTARS are meant to be full of EGO. Most fake it and show some humility. As a character he is very COLOURFUL. LOUD! BRASH but Vivian's acting chops has always been there its just not been put to use because vampires are not meant to emote and he has improved over the years. Vivian is known for stealing the show thanks to his PKYEK days.

Couple 2Both actors share a good rapport off screen and will deliver the goods just bear with them until the show begins to pick up. Their chemistry isn't tangible either U have it or U don't and they have CHEMISTRY in bucket loads. 

Edited by matwamango - 23 July 2012 at 7:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksAbhayangelKissTheSkyForeverForURaDMG25Courageous_LeoMyAngelAbhaySheDevilsonia_koolkhan_Darling_Arnav90Neelum.drashti

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Wow Vikrant...Gud 2 see u praising MB n Vivu..Many people said tht he was expressionless in PKYEK...n bashed him...though it was the fault of audience as thy failed 2 understand the character of vampire...Bt gud 2 see people  praising him as RK...Now coming 2 chem of Rishbala...MB is still a naive girl...n will take time 2 understand herself...as more n more Rishbala scenes come up ...it will get u hooked...

RK is a stERoid 4 MAdhu Baala...hE brings the best in her...the stubborn passionate MB...N Vivian's performance is a fitting reply 2 all those who claim him as miscast...Zor ka Jhatka...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhayNeelum.drashti

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyAngelAbhaySheDevilNeelum.drashti

annie.doll Goldie
annie.doll
annie.doll

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Rk is jst awesome ...in everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelum.drashti

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I love drashti and i started watching this show for her. it is true that Vivain acting is superb and he put ''jaan'' in the track but give madhu's character time as well. i remember geet, the way she was in the begining scared of even her own shadow but she bloomed into one of the most strong female characters i have ever seen in indian televisin. 

MyLuvDrashtisonia_koolkhan

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Vivian has always been awesome since his PKYEK days...the role of VAMPIRE was very well portrayed by him and he is doing his best as RK...Drashti is an amazing actress..nobody can forget her Geet avtar...but the role is not fully explored yet...theres so much left to watch out in both RK and MB...so lets not be judgemental abt what suits who...

And abt chemistry...you have to be if u dont see the sizzling chemistry between the duo...they literally rock already...abhi tak toh sirf 3/4 scenes hi huye hai...abhi ye haal hai toh aage kya hoga??Thumbs Up
I will advice u just to be patient and enjoy the show for now...

_Darling_Neelum.drashti

-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

You seriously don't see any chemistry between RK and Madhu?! You need Geek Is all I can say...madhubala's character is not out yet..I agree it's not a very interesting one at the moment but let's us trust the cvs..they'll mak you eat your words about mb, and that's a promiseWink 

I have to admit about RK though, he's doing a fab job.i don't think and see anybody else playing RK better than him..he's got all the charisma to play a superstar...badboy image suits him, we all know hez a loner and cute simple girl next door Madhu is a challenge for him and a riddle he'd love to solve...let's wait and watch dear, tcSmile
agree let drashti i mean madhu become a star her character will become  soo strong

-anoshka-sonia_koolkhan

-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvremix

Vivian has always been awesome since his PKYEK days...the role of VAMPIRE was very well portrayed by him and he is doing his best as RK...Drashti is an amazing actress..nobody can forget her Geet avtar...but the role is not fully explored yet...theres so much left to watch out in both RK and MB...so lets not be judgemental abt what suits who...

And abt chemistry...you have to be if u dont see the sizzling chemistry between the duo...they literally rock already...abhi tak toh sirf 3/4 scenes hi huye hai...abhi ye haal hai toh aage kya hoga??Thumbs Up
I will advice u just to be patient and enjoy the show for now...
i agree with the ans of all member dvd mb rock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index