Frequent Posters

annie.doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Rk is jst awesome ...in everything
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I love drashti and i started watching this show for her. it is true that Vivain acting is superb and he put ''jaan'' in the track but give madhu's character time as well. i remember geet, the way she was in the begining scared of even her own shadow but she bloomed into one of the most strong female characters i have ever seen in indian televisin. 
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vivian has always been awesome since his PKYEK days...the role of VAMPIRE was very well portrayed by him and he is doing his best as RK...Drashti is an amazing actress..nobody can forget her Geet avtar...but the role is not fully explored yet...theres so much left to watch out in both RK and MB...so lets not be judgemental abt what suits who...

And abt chemistry...you have to be if u dont see the sizzling chemistry between the duo...they literally rock already...abhi tak toh sirf 3/4 scenes hi huye hai...abhi ye haal hai toh aage kya hoga??👍🏼
I will advice u just to be patient and enjoy the show for now...
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

You seriously don't see any chemistry between RK and Madhu?! You need 🤓 Is all I can say...madhubala's character is not out yet..I agree it's not a very interesting one at the moment but let's us trust the cvs..they'll mak you eat your words about mb, and that's a promise😉 

I have to admit about RK though, he's doing a fab job.i don't think and see anybody else playing RK better than him..he's got all the charisma to play a superstar...badboy image suits him, we all know hez a loner and cute simple girl next door Madhu is a challenge for him and a riddle he'd love to solve...let's wait and watch dear, tc😊

agree let drashti i mean madhu become a star her character will become  soo strong
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvremix

Vivian has always been awesome since his PKYEK days...the role of VAMPIRE was very well portrayed by him and he is doing his best as RK...Drashti is an amazing actress..nobody can forget her Geet avtar...but the role is not fully explored yet...theres so much left to watch out in both RK and MB...so lets not be judgemental abt what suits who...

And abt chemistry...you have to be if u dont see the sizzling chemistry between the duo...they literally rock already...abhi tak toh sirf 3/4 scenes hi huye hai...abhi ye haal hai toh aage kya hoga??👍🏼
I will advice u just to be patient and enjoy the show for now...

i agree with the ans of all member dvd mb rock
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
YOU R RIGHT MADHUBALA IS LOOK LIKE COMMON GIRL NO ONE LIKE A COMMON GIRL HAVE NO FATH AND ATTITUDE. IN FEW EPISODES SHE SHOWS HER AMBITIONS AGAINST RK BUT WHEN SHE INVOLVED MUKUND. SHE BECOME GONGI. NOT HAPPY😭
KingOfRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I partly agree with u friend. U r saying madhubala's ishq is Mukund... Ye baat sahi nahi hai kyunki in today's episode she was shown clearly as not in ishq with mukund... Madhu just kept looking at RK... Fida hogayi hai RK k adaaon pe...
LordVikrant thumbnail
great so many replies..i tht no one wud and ignore the post just by my name...wud read all in free time n reply
LordVikrant thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnav90

Ohhh Show ko Bash karke Mann nahi bara toh tum character assination par aa gaye...

Yes RK's character is awesom, very strong, very charming n eye catchy and Vivian is doing perfectly but dear don't make fun of RK's character by comparing him to urself   
I agree that Madhu's character is not strong yet but RK's Madhu Ba La ahaan is a tigress like RK is tiger...
And ur joke of the century that RK n Madhu don't share chemistry so let me tell you unke Ek pose ko dekhne k liye hum log 3 din se wait kar rahe hain , you really need to check ur eyes i think ur eyes are turned into buttons bcoz RK n Madhu's chemistry rocksss aur rahi Madhu aur Muku ki baat toh unki chemistry hamme dekhni bhi nahi hai agle saat janam tak...
Attitude aur vo bhi tujme ye kaisa attitude hai jo itni baar bezati karvane k baad bhi tu baar baar yahan tapak padta hai  apni Maha Katha lekar...
Rest i will say

Well I have seen Drashti with Gurmeet and they make the most beautiful pair..so you can give me benefit of being a Maaneet fan.

She might look good with Vivian but not eye catchy 
LordVikrant thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

YOU R RIGHT MADHUBALA IS LOOK LIKE COMMON GIRL NO ONE LIKE A COMMON GIRL HAVE NO FATH AND ATTITUDE. IN FEW EPISODES SHE SHOWS HER AMBITIONS AGAINST RK BUT WHEN SHE INVOLVED MUKUND. SHE BECOME GONGI. NOT HAPPY😭

Yes you are absolutely right and i also salute you for giving true opinion