India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Awesome RK to save Madhubala ?

LordVikrant Senior Member
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
The manner in which the story and the show is moving one should definitely praise "Vivian" aka "RK" for enthusing some life in the track and the show,whether it is onscreen or off screen 

"Awesome RK is saving Madhubala".

Expectations were from Drashti's role as Madhubala which was supposed to be center of attraction and knowing Vivian's acting capability and restrictions the entire burden was on Drashti,but good to see Vivian as RK not only playing his role far better than expected but lifting the show on his shoulders and add some spice and "Jaan" in it.

Well I can relate to him becoz I am very much like him in terms of attitude and character.

May be that is why I am loving his character and somehow manage to stick to TV entertaining all the boredom spread by the rest including my fav superstar Drashti who just cannot find herself and the character appealing to those who want her to evolve rather than get extinct,that is what she is getting with Madhubala.

Though many would not relate it to it but after two months unfortunately Drashti's character as Madhubala is not picking up or may be the makers dont want it to pick up and allow supporting cast to take the center stage along with Vivian and Drashti acting as catalyst where her role is supposed to be important but when watched one doesn't feel so.

Drashti's goodie goodie simple girl role is attractive but not appealing becoz her chemistry with both Vivian and the Mukund guy is not eye catchy.

Who knows whether this phase of Madhubala's character is pre planned and later as her journey goes on she turns into someone similar to RK or someone similar to what Rekha was in the movie " Khoon Bhari Maang" a complete make over from "Phool to Angaarein".

May be then we can relate to the title "Madhubala ek Ishq Ek Junoon" for now it seems "Mukund ek Ishq" aur "RK ek Junoon".

I think some creative criticism of the show should be allowed and if you still think  " no bashing no bashing " then think of comments with all good things...it makes the forum boring...

I have the most blocked articles I guess and hope this is not the tenth one to be blocked.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3090796

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3086001

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3094293

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3094236

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3015643

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3013165

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2958567

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2929549

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2899496

Request you to give some liberty to those who want to criticize pathetic creativity...

You can start a section " Creative criticism" where only creative criticism will be allowed and no personal remarks on actors and fellow members of the forum...will be entertained.

If someone does,ban him...block his account 

Think of it and those who think I am right...support by liking and commenting on it...

Hey hope you wont ban this article which is a request you can either accept or turn down and get response of fellow members about what they think of creative criticism..

Such is a unfortunate state that a viewer who is supposed to watch and let it go as a TV serial or show which are not meant to be taken seriously just becoz we "Maaneetians" out of the partial "Maaneet Effect" of Drashti Dhami just could not keep ourselves away from expressing

"Drashti it's not happening dear and its only awesome RK aka Vivian saving Madhubala"

Thanks and Regards,

Vikrant Khatri

Edited by LordVikrant - 23 July 2012 at 6:32am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01mobydickTwinkie_StarAshleyAngelenaCourageous_LeoMyAngelAbhay--Rose--abhaylovepiadreamyjenniceSheDevilBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooL

LordVikrant Senior Member
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I hope Moderator and India forum is ok with constructive criticism
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Ya RK character is very strong & ppl r liking him.And Vivian was always fab actor whether ppl believe it or not.In PKYEK he was playing vampy role which was supposed 2 b expressionless only.I hope soon v get 2 c strong madhu ba la 2 but I think DVD aka RishBala actually share gud chemistry & they have not worked much together yet so wait 2 c more awesome chemistry b/w thm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

preetianand21binjussg24prema_ksstressreliefAshleyAngelenaDrashtiDhamiNo1Abhayangel-anoshka-readingworms.MyAngelAbhay--Rose--gennyMForeverForUBinKuchKahe.sonia_koolkhannamita25_Darling_-brokensoul-fairy_talesEvIlNeSs_RoCkZArnav90mysteriousmilliBefikreMR.KooL

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
You seriously don't see any chemistry between RK and Madhu?! You need Geek Is all I can say...madhubala's character is not out yet..I agree it's not a very interesting one at the moment but let's us trust the cvs..they'll mak you eat your words about mb, and that's a promiseWink 

I have to admit about RK though, he's doing a fab job.i don't think and see anybody else playing RK better than him..he's got all the charisma to play a superstar...badboy image suits him, we all know hez a loner and cute simple girl next door Madhu is a challenge for him and a riddle he'd love to solve...let's wait and watch dear, tcSmile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

preetianand21TwilighterstressreliefAshleyAngelenaDrashtiDhamiNo1Abhayangelreadingworms.gennyMForeverForUAngel-33BinKuchKahe.sonia_koolkhan_Darling_Arnav90Neelum.drashti

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Ohhh Show ko Bash karke Mann nahi bara toh tum character assination par aa gaye...
Yes RK's character is awesom, very strong, very charming n eye catchy and Vivian is doing perfectly but dear don't make fun of RK's character by comparing him to urself   
I agree that Madhu's character is not strong yet but RK's Madhu Ba La ahaan is a tigress like RK is tiger...
And ur joke of the century that RK n Madhu don't share chemistry so let me tell you unke Ek pose ko dekhne k liye hum log 3 din se wait kar rahe hain , you really need to check ur eyes i think ur eyes are turned into buttons bcoz RK n Madhu's chemistry rocksss aur rahi Madhu aur Muku ki baat toh unki chemistry hamme dekhni bhi nahi hai agle saat janam tak...
Attitude aur vo bhi tujme ye kaisa attitude hai jo itni baar bezati karvane k baad bhi tu baar baar yahan tapak padta hai  apni Maha Katha lekar...
Rest i will say

Edited by Arnav90 - 23 July 2012 at 7:02am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Twilighterpreetianand21binjuNatachamansiahmedstressrelieffiona18DrashtiDhamiNo1AbhayangelSam_KaShianAshleyAngelenaTheGreenArrowSnakeEyesdesaitgennyMAngel-33-anoshka-readingworms.-brokensoul-_Darling_sonia_koolkhannamita25Sandy-Naz_innocent_

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Gud To see sum Sensible Post frm u LOL Well...Vivian always rocks offscreen especially his multi-talented skills LOL and Just like the way he made Abhay epic he is doing the same here... Abhay was the centre of Attraction in pkyek and without him other characters r worthless...And here in MEIEJ Rk is also playing d same and proof we all got many timesLOL Rk ke bina ek patta bhi nehi hilta...sabke moo uska he naamLOL
Regarding chemistry of RK-MB it will burns d screens for sure...just wait and watch Wink and Rk haan na woh chemistry,bio, history etc sabkuch sikha dega madhubala ko...LOL

btw i don't like telling whether i have attitude or not i just show itCool

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksstressreliefAbhayangel-anoshka-readingworms.gennyMForeverForUCourageous_LeoMyAngelAbhay_Darling_

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
RK Character is really strong and eye catchy...
For Madhubala wait for sometime dear then you will know...

And about the chemistry between Madhu and RK really do you think so Agree Arnav we are here waiting for three days for just one pose of them... 

And about The chemistry between Madhu and Mukund, we don't even want to see them together so forget about chemistry. So I won't say anything on them...

BUT REALLY DO YOU THINK THERE IS NO CHEMISTRY BETWEEN RISHBALA...
THEN PLEASE WATCH THE AGAIN...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefDrashtiDhamiNo1Abhayangel-anoshka-readingworms.gennyMsonia_koolkhan_Darling_

mobydick Newbie
mobydick
mobydick

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
hero

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index