India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 89)

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I quite loved the in-detail interaction of the father-daughter. It shines a light on what a healthy relation they share. They discuss everything, and now plan to invest in housing. Wow, I like that kind of frankness.

Now that Shashi knows Khushi like Arnav, I am interested to know how it helps them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

ruchshah Senior Member
ruchshah
ruchshah

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Awesome update...

loved Khushi-Shashi interaction...they are friends n it reflects in thier conversation! Also its cute for Khushi to call all names to her father!Big smileBig smile
It was good to read Arnav's perspective to the break-up too...we cant make him the only villian in there...Clap
bua-shashi hush-talk was fab too!!
Thanks for the PM...update soon!

Kalyaani

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
This is a warm and fuzzy update.  Father daughter conversation, brother sister conversation and a friendly good bye between Arnav and Lavanya.  Like the last one the most because when a heart gets broken, there are no heroes and no villains.  

Meant to comment in Raizada and Sons and here too...love it when you describe what people are wearing in so much detail that I can almost see it.

Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika100

This is a warm and fuzzy update.  Father daughter conversation, brother sister conversation and a friendly good bye between Arnav and Lavanya.  Like the last one the most because when a heart gets broken, there are no heroes and no villains.  

Meant to comment in Raizada and Sons and here too...love it when you describe what people are wearing in so much detail that I can almost see it.

You said it right; there are no heroes and villains, just humans. We like them one day and hate them the next, take Lavanya's case here; everyone was like she is nothing but a bimbo but now seeing her maturity in handling the break up the opinion changes and that is what I like. Readers reacting to each and every update, this gives the pleasures of writing another high. Thanks for reading and commenting.

soniachammu Senior Member
soniachammu
soniachammu

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
So now shashi knows abt arnav but willkhushi acknowledge her attraction towards him
Loved the easy banter between dad and khushi sometimes poppy shashi dad
It reminds me of me calling my dad by his name and speaking to mom as mom

Kalyaani

...shruti... IF-Sizzlerz
...shruti...
...shruti...

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
awesomely written chapter
loved the trio r/s btw shashi bua and khushi
and woah shashi and bua knows abt khushi falling for arnav waiting to see how they got abt foging the relationship between them

Kalyaani

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Chapter Twenty - two
Hee hee hee...Liked how u tagged Sana's new show with Lavanya's projects in Mumbai - tht was very pleasant!
Wonder if she will keep in touch with Khushi and Farhan even later , wont she be surprised to know ASR's interest is flowing in Khushi's direction now who apparently Farhan the dramabaazi says is "Nauseated with ASR" !
Their banter over the article turned out to be real good, Khushi seems very comfy with Mahi now! I keep wondering if Mahi has an inkling of who she cud be or if ASR is interested in her !

Chapter Twenty - three
"What now? The channel of communication is not open for this topic, is it?" LOL I love the interactions between Khushi and Shashi - so easy , comfortable and he is such a nice,level-headed father!

"Lavanya, you know I will always be there for you, if you need anything at all; just let me know" he said, voice soft and meaning every word he said.
I am glad to see he is talking to her and not making her feel like a sore thumb!

OOh Buaji is not all brawn :))))
Poor "poppy" he's such a dear "I hope her heart does not get broken Jiji, she may be able to handle it, I sure cannot"

Kalyaani

stunning.ayesha IF-Stunnerz
stunning.ayesha
stunning.ayesha

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Nice

Kalyaani

Go to top