Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awsum update...
hes tryin to impress her...
n shes cumin to knw tat shes fallin for him...
i wish they had dinner together...
tanx 4 d pm...
continue soon
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The awkwardness, the nervousness to talk, or make polite conversation was all written very nicely by you. Khushi was opening up, and I enjoyed reading how she told him  about his father, and their closeness. And also when she said yes about going for dinner so she wouldnt have to make food for him, because she wouldnt be able to concentrate with him around. LOL!
Arnav, I see a naughty streak in him since the beginning, but this was cute and funny. He feeling weird to use different talks to impress a girl...
All in all, good conversation, if only Dadi wouldnt have been Kabab main haddi!

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: segad

I protest!  Bait and switch!

I expected fireworks, fights, arguments, witty repartee and I get a guy dropping a girl home 😕

I was in two minds, it could be the dinner or the damn call, and I opted for the call. It was too early and honestly it would seem forced, they are warming up to each other and I rather they plan and go on a date. This would be too much of a chance pe dance kind of a situation. Hopefully they do get down to being more than civil in future.
Khushi4Arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another Lovely Update K... 

The mellowing down and getting along Phase I like.And yeah, it better be a good reason for Daadi to have called him.. humph

God, Arnav hinted his interest twice. Khushi teach Jhanvi "Kolavari Di" & He wants to decide whether Khushi is a good cook whenever she cooks for "HIM" IF you ask me I actually want these 2 encounters.

Note for YOU -  I am falling for this story and all its complexities. You are a Fab writer. 

Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think I am more disappointed that the dinner plan got cancelled than either Arnav or Khushi.
blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a random FF that I looked through and I got here. Within a day I read the whole thing. You're a fab writer. You managed to pull all these chapters so well despite having little Arshi from the start, I think it was after 15 chapters that we actually got Arnav Khushi communicating reasonably to each other.it was totally justified. The "kolaveri" was nice, not many can pull it off in a FF like this.
Keep writing.

PS I m gonna check out your next story after this, I'm sure you'll rock.
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
okay Kalyani
thats it
ure too good a writer
imagine ive been reading this since 9:00 in office
bound to get fired someday
but i'd really love to get pms on both ur works raizada and sons and this and also others u write.
pls add me to ur buddy list and i promise, i'll comment evry time i read
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hiahmed

okay Kalyani

thats it
ure too good a writer
imagine ive been reading this since 9:00 in office
bound to get fired someday
but i'd really love to get pms on both ur works raizada and sons and this and also others u write.
pls add me to ur buddy list and i promise, i'll comment evry time i read

Good lord, this is funny...don't get me wrong I don't compel everyone to comment. It's their wish to do so. I request for one as it helps me understand if the update was good, bad or downright terrible.

Send across a buddy request and I promise to send you a PM for everything I write.

s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

omg...this is one of the best ff i have read...i have been reading this one since i found out that this contains arhi...this is just amazing...the flow which you taken and the maturity in the characters is so good..khushi is just wow..she handles her past and she is trying blend in without any disturbance to the present life..though arnav is trying to rile her up and then being the silent spectator in meetings just to know real her but it seems recently this has started to take 180 degree turn...and he has even started to analyse the acceptance from his family regarding him and khushi...poor guy still haven't realised what hit him quiet oblivious to his love knowledge...and the kisses  he gave khushi, what  can I say??☺️ khushi on the other end is aware of arnav and has started fighting her feelings for him...just loving her bond with herfamily,  akash,payal and chachji...

anjali, though her life is in mess, she is having the little talk to arnav to make him see through...guess its a elder sister thing looking out for younger bro...

jhanvi is super cute and so adorable...and with khushi it would be cherry on top...expecting more of these two in future😊...

and kolaveri discussion was just 👍🏼

just waiting to know what happened in rm...pls update soon

p.s:- did i mention that you rocking and such a brilliant reader...and i have already finished reading this whole ff twice😉

Edited by s2612 - 11 years ago
Fuzzbucket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
kalyaani, started reading this story...seems interesting...still in preliminary stage, so i can't say much but you have sketched out characters pretty well...both looking forward to their futures, but i excited to  see how fate will bring them together...:)