norolim Goldie
norolim
norolim

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Res*
Edited*

FIRST FIRST FIRST

Damn Khushi. You go girl!
But was she said was so true! Just because a girl believes in having a liberal lifestyle, doesn't make her a bad person. Just becuase she has slept with multiple men, doesn't make her a bad person either. No one has the right to judge a person on their bedroom activities. Not men and not women.

Its funny how virginity is accounted for morality even in today's times! But that thought is crap at its best. What one wishes to do with their body is solely their own decision.

And I also liked how although Khushi is a virgin, she argued for Lavanya. It shows that although she makes her own decisions, she stands up for others as well.

Poor Farhan. I feel really bad for him and his son. Divorce is never a good thing, especially for the child becasue it scars them.

And anyway, the only reason to judge a person (you actually never should judge a person, btw) is based on their behavior towards you. Your judgement is merely an opinion based on your experience. It cannot be generalized and treated as a fact.

Moving on,
Loved the chapter Kalyaani! You brought out a very controversial topic in today's Indian society and did it very well. As usual, I adored the writing and thank you for updating!

Continue soon!
Cheers, Avi.

Edited by ArShifan1997 - 02 September 2012 at 11:21am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_coolratricoolmelanie64sony1990kamtokdinniharika111x-Sarah-xSisbamboo1anumadduriArchu61preetiheresamrudhi.rKalyaani

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Well this chapter was intriguing. Nice to read more about Farhan. 

Also I believe Khushi is right you can't just judge someone over what you have seen, as I can see Lavanya is trying to fit and change herself. Which is great to see

Hmmm I missed Arnav LOL

Update soon 

Edited by Aveiro - 02 September 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
missed ASR in this update.
Khushi was quite forthright in pointing out double standards to Payal.
But why so much focus on Lavanya suddenly?Sorry but this kind of felt like a filler update without moving story forward.

Edited by shree10 - 02 September 2012 at 11:43am

Kalyaani

kinjalcp87 IF-Dazzler
kinjalcp87
kinjalcp87

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
nice update

Kalyaani

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Great update!!!

Really great!

jebwhrbgter fef... sleepy. School tomorrow.

buh byee!!

-V

PS- yep, I agree with Khushi. Its eacy to judge people. But the way I see it, you don't know their story, so you sure as hell can't judge their path.

-V

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archu61Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArShifan1997

Res*
Edited*

FIRST FIRST FIRST

Damn Khushi. You go girl!
But was she said was so true! Just because a girl believes in having a liberal lifestyle, doesn't make her a bad person. Just becuase she has slept with multiple men, doesn't make her a bad person either. No one has the right to judge a person on their bedroom activities. Not men and not women.

Its funny how virginity is accounted for morality even in today's times! But that thought is crap at its best. What one wishes to do with their body is solely their own decision.

And I also liked how although Khushi is a virgin, she argued for Lavanya. It shows that although she makes her own decisions, she stands up for others as well.

Poor Farhan. I feel really bad for him and his son. Divorce is never a good thing, especially for the child becasue it scars them.

And anyway, the only reason to judge a person (you actually never should judge a person, btw) is based on their behavior towards you. Your judgement is merely an opinion based on your experience. It cannot be generalized and treated as a fact.

Moving on,
Loved the chapter Kalyaani! You brought out a very controversial topic in today's Indian society and did it very well. As usual, I adored the writing and thank you for updating!

Continue soon!
Cheers, Avi.

The best part of writing is not just the appreciation one receives for their work but the thought process the very same writing ignites. I concur with your views not because they are similar to mine, it is heartening to know that you think liberally.

norolim

casker IF-Rockerz
casker
casker

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
great update.

Kalyaani

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I love this chapter.  It highlights the hypocrisy and double standards that exist to this day in Indian society, the world over.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  It is always the women who are only too willing to judge and that too harshly.  The victim is a woman and the aggressor is also a woman.  Who's to blame?

ClapClap

Kalyaani

Go to top