India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 63)

citi Senior Member
citi
citi

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
His "another one bites the dust" is very revealing of how he thinks about Khushi Big smile. It's just that he is resisting the deeper pull between them even as he is willing to act on the attraction. These feelings are mutual and it can only get interesting from here. Jhanvi is a precocious child and her presence will continue to create refreshing interactions I feel. I thoroughly love the realness of this Khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateKalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Loved the update.

Books, reading, language...

I was such a pain, not that I am not one now, for all my friends in college. I came from an all girls convent school and I had not heard too much of cuss words and slang rolling off people's mouths so smoothly. So in my first year of college, just hearing the f word after every three or four words in a sentence used to totally creep me out. I used to just get up and go and move to something else. Till all my friends started noticing it and I had to tell it for what it was. 

By the second year, I got used to some of it, only some, mind you, and can you believe it even the strongest cuss word users toned down their language for my sake. 

And I do threaten to wash my kid's mouth with soap if he so much as uttered a cuss word in my presence. But that is a because it is a power relationship.

The first thing thought that came to me in your update was khushi seems to be giving a lecture to the guard, what she should ave been giving to arnav actually. But again that is a power relationship. Or maybe she was subconsciously. Or as you explained, she gave her own reasons for letting go.

And k, all your experiences of book reading seem to have been transferred to another K in this update. Tongue ( including gone with the wind) 

Thanks for the update. Enjoying this ff.

You got me there on the books bit, yes...how can I not mention Gone with the Wind and like Bua I too wanted to marry Rhett Butler and would not have minded Clark Gable either.

The language bit of it is something I still get from my mother more so with kids at home and their ability to parrot, I am always biting my tongue, even words like 'damn' or 'hell' are not allowed at home. The washing of the mouth with soap is often thrown at me and I am no kid.

The guard-Khushi-Jhanvi thing was from my personal experience with my niece and I will be honest here, I did not think of the power relation angle between Khushi and Arnav, it was more to show just how easy it is to like Khushi and the way Arnav looks at the interaction by saying 'another one bites the dust'.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateserialwatcher16

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Another great update. "Another one bites the dust".. When will the last one bite it too?

I like this Khushi so much.  I wonder how their interactions are going to be if Arnav and this strong/feisty Khushi start dating..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

Anya_jain Senior Member
Anya_jain
Anya_jain

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome update..  Star Love this FF...

Kalyaani

damonzlady Goldie
damonzlady
damonzlady

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
love this update!i like Jhanvi Jha...Smile so cute!
soniachammu Senior Member
soniachammu
soniachammu

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
came across this ff totally loved it
arnavji is yet to bite the dust i guess

Kalyaani

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Chapter 18
Oh ASR was quite rude to Lavanya... and he kissed Khushi again ... i didnt like him very much in this chapter except when he was nok jhoking at the meeting!
So happy that Khushi was being decent with Lavanya ...she will move out soon isn't it? Coz like she said she didnt know much and people were merely tolerating her as the boss's gf...now that story has run its course so people will barely treat her like a human...

Chapter 19
Feelings got Right about turned , liked Arnav so much in this chapter , the way he was with the kid and how he was with Khushi also!
I too am craving hot plate/"thatte" idlis dunked in sambar !Day Dreaming
Oh, i wonder what was the last book i read? I only do FFs now LOL

Kalyaani

tanurocks IF-Dazzler
tanurocks
tanurocks

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
awesome story. read it in a go...beautifully written.

Kalyaani

Go to top