Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 60)

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
excellent update..

i love it when arnav says nothing but just conveys through eyes or his actions.. truely his character..

Khushi is slowly falling for him.. is it going to be easy? well further updates would answer that.

loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Arnav mamu is quite intriguing to Khushi... both know they r attacted to the other.. lets c how they keep this in check..

Kalyaani

ruchshah Senior Member
ruchshah
ruchshah

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

awesome update...good to read about arnav n khushi outside the office/party settings...i always wonder how they would look while doing domestic chores...Jhanvi Jha seems to be a small pataka...i combo of Anjali n Shyam...Clapthe abuse talked about is very relevant...in our culture n specially in India...people donot even acknowledge this as abuse...i believe Shyam has taught her good...

Thanks for the PM...update soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateKalyaani

lovespell Goldie
lovespell
lovespell

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
A cute one.  Khushi-Jhanvi are a hit on the spot.  The touching-forgiving scene was too cute.  Arnav didn't make any move on her and loaded points for that in her bucket.  Awww she is craving for Idli-vada.

latekateKalyaani

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Khushi and Jhanvi hit it right away...and Jhanvi is so cute and adorable...the way she told the guard...I was laughing ...children either take it too seriously or dont take it at all...LOL!

Arnav was being nice for a change...haha! I mean all decent and caring for the kid. I am glad Khushi realizes the part that however she tries, she is attracted to him...and thats not gonna change.

Nice update...they have started to see each other beyond just employee/boss.

latekateKalyaani

citi Senior Member
citi
citi

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
His "another one bites the dust" is very revealing of how he thinks about Khushi Big smile. It's just that he is resisting the deeper pull between them even as he is willing to act on the attraction. These feelings are mutual and it can only get interesting from here. Jhanvi is a precocious child and her presence will continue to create refreshing interactions I feel. I thoroughly love the realness of this Khushi.

latekateKalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Loved the update.

Books, reading, language...

I was such a pain, not that I am not one now, for all my friends in college. I came from an all girls convent school and I had not heard too much of cuss words and slang rolling off people's mouths so smoothly. So in my first year of college, just hearing the f word after every three or four words in a sentence used to totally creep me out. I used to just get up and go and move to something else. Till all my friends started noticing it and I had to tell it for what it was. 

By the second year, I got used to some of it, only some, mind you, and can you believe it even the strongest cuss word users toned down their language for my sake. 

And I do threaten to wash my kid's mouth with soap if he so much as uttered a cuss word in my presence. But that is a because it is a power relationship.

The first thing thought that came to me in your update was khushi seems to be giving a lecture to the guard, what she should ave been giving to arnav actually. But again that is a power relationship. Or maybe she was subconsciously. Or as you explained, she gave her own reasons for letting go.

And k, all your experiences of book reading seem to have been transferred to another K in this update. Tongue ( including gone with the wind) 

Thanks for the update. Enjoying this ff.

You got me there on the books bit, yes...how can I not mention Gone with the Wind and like Bua I too wanted to marry Rhett Butler and would not have minded Clark Gable either.

The language bit of it is something I still get from my mother more so with kids at home and their ability to parrot, I am always biting my tongue, even words like 'damn' or 'hell' are not allowed at home. The washing of the mouth with soap is often thrown at me and I am no kid.

The guard-Khushi-Jhanvi thing was from my personal experience with my niece and I will be honest here, I did not think of the power relation angle between Khushi and Arnav, it was more to show just how easy it is to like Khushi and the way Arnav looks at the interaction by saying 'another one bites the dust'.

latekateserialwatcher16

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Another great update. "Another one bites the dust".. When will the last one bite it too?

I like this Khushi so much.  I wonder how their interactions are going to be if Arnav and this strong/feisty Khushi start dating..?

Kalyaani

Go to top