Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 58)

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by segad

just reread the entire FF and have a couple of questions.  Why does Khushi call Shashi by name?  If he was the father figure when she was born then wouldn't she call him Dad?  What is Arnav's back story her?  same as show or different I only ask because you have introduced different characters as well.

Khushi loves her father i.e. Shashi and calls him that out of affection, something I do too and my dad absolutely adores it when I call him by name, in anger or otherwise.

Arnav has no sordid back story as such, this is different from the show; for example his father and Akash's father are brothers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatesegad

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Loved it super intresting story...love the way kushi is dealing with everything ...continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Res!!!

Will edit soon!!

In love with this!

ASR <3

Edit!!

What can I say??? This story has no become one of my favourites, the way you write and describe everything is mindblowing! Seriously girl remember me if you ever publish a girl! 

So after asking you for your index I saw this fic and started reading it at half five in the morning and wow you left me speechless, so Khushi is Mahi's daughter and Mahi is Arnav's mama but not the biological mama? Right? I feel sorry for Garima and Khushi is being strong for her. The way you described the feelings was amazing. 

So to the great Arnav Singh Raizada is it wrong to say that I love the dude? No matter how big his ego is in this story.. So him and Lavanya share an apartment type in Cape Town and he kissed Khushi the first time he saw her.. And the fact he calls her Iphone girl makes me giggle everytime! Oh the moment when he said so you have blackberry now where did the Iphone go? and Baam he reminds her even though she knew and he kisses her! Awww loved it!! 

So Arnav was interrogating her during the lunch they had in the cafe and found her honest and she answered all his questions perfectly without revealing much. From then he was attracted by her and continues to kiss her on his own birthday! LOL ASR can only do that! 

And Khushi stands there mortified but she enjoys it, since I'm sure she has a small crush on him! So to the latest update I feel for Lavanya, Arnav is not going to marry her and stringing her along just for sex and she's realising herself that if she didn't pay too much attention to ASR she would have made a few good friends i.e farhan and Khushi who were trying to make a conversation with her. 

But Arnav and Khushi? I like them even if it's just the kisses here and there. But my main concern is when Arnav finds out Khushi is Mahi's daughter, I feel like he will accuse her or taunt her and call her stuff which will put a strain on their attraction of a relationship. 

But anyways I'm loving this and waiting to see how you develop it further! 

Sorry about the long comment got really carried away LOL

Liya 

Edited by Aveiro - 29 August 2012 at 7:42am

Kalyaani

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Edited my long comment LOL above

Kalyaani

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I keep stalking to see if you updated and re read the latest chapter.

Such a loser move by me LOL

Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aveiro

Res!!!

Will edit soon!!

In love with this!

ASR <3

Edit!!

What can I say??? This story has no become one of my favourites, the way you write and describe everything is mindblowing! Seriously girl remember me if you ever publish a girl! 

So after asking you for your index I saw this fic and started reading it at half five in the morning and wow you left me speechless, so Khushi is Mahi's daughter and Mahi is Arnav's mama but not the biological mama? Right? I feel sorry for Garima and Khushi is being strong for her. The way you described the feelings was amazing. 

So to the great Arnav Singh Raizada is it wrong to say that I love the dude? No matter how big his ego is in this story.. So him and Lavanya share an apartment type in Cape Town and he kissed Khushi the first time he saw her.. And the fact he calls her Iphone girl makes me giggle everytime! Oh the moment when he said so you have blackberry now where did the Iphone go? and Baam he reminds her even though she knew and he kisses her! Awww loved it!! 

So Arnav was interrogating her during the lunch they had in the cafe and found her honest and she answered all his questions perfectly without revealing much. From then he was attracted by her and continues to kiss her on his own birthday! LOL ASR can only do that! 

And Khushi stands there mortified but she enjoys it, since I'm sure she has a small crush on him! So to the latest update I feel for Lavanya, Arnav is not going to marry her and stringing her along just for sex and she's realising herself that if she didn't pay too much attention to ASR she would have made a few good friends i.e farhan and Khushi who were trying to make a conversation with her. 

But Arnav and Khushi? I like them even if it's just the kisses here and there. But my main concern is when Arnav finds out Khushi is Mahi's daughter, I feel like he will accuse her or taunt her and call her stuff which will put a strain on their attraction of a relationship. 

But anyways I'm loving this and waiting to see how you develop it further! 

Sorry about the long comment got really carried away LOL

Liya 

Thanks Liya, I had almost stopped writing as I thought the pace was a tad slow and I was not able to get my story across that efficiently. Now I have to continue...

This story is essentially Khushi's search for answers and the course her life takes after she does set off on that search...

The next update is almost done...will post it shortly...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavPersieVserialwatcher16

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
This was a funny update.  I could visualize how uncomfortable ASR would be In the spectacle of the birthday Cake ...haha...Clap.

Then I could totally see his smirk as he brazenly asked for the hug and kiss and in the end took it.  Poor Khushi was left speechless and fuming.

I can not decide is Lavanya is to be pitied or to be watched out for...

Edited by Anamika100 - 29 August 2012 at 9:52pm

Kalyaani

...shruti... IF-Sizzlerz
...shruti...
...shruti...

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
i just caught up with the whole FF
quite interesting and different like you other FF and i loved reading this 
so instead of commenting on all updates m doing only for chap 18

lolzzz the cake incident poor arnav had to be a part of all that scene
and poor la had to take the brunt of ASR's anger

khushi doesnt what hit her with arnav asking for hugs and kisses she is so confusedLOL

great update Clap
update soonishBig smile

Kalyaani

Go to top