India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 32)

citi Senior Member
citi
citi

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
This isn't going to be as smooth for Khushi. She wants to avoid Arnav but working with Mahi is not going to be easy either. What is she here for? To know her biological father? Why now? Cause her mother is no more and she has learnt the truth about her birth and needs some sort of closure? Again I feel for Shashi and what he must be feeling about all this and yet he is being so supportive. Arnav is bound to uncover the truth sooner or later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

ISensedYou IF-Rockerz
ISensedYou
ISensedYou

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
y does mahi want to work wid kushi??
does he want to knw more abt her??
waitin to see d interaction between lav arnav n kushi together...
so lavanya s lavanya in dis...
kushi has a crush on arnav tats intrestin...
wonderful update...
tanx 4 d pm...
update soon

Kalyaani

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
What an interesting update! Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the update and PM. :)

Kalyaani

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Hiya, just came across your story and I really loved it. 

Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by citi

This isn't going to be as smooth for Khushi. She wants to avoid Arnav but working with Mahi is not going to be easy either. What is she here for? To know her biological father? Why now? Cause her mother is no more and she has learnt the truth about her birth and needs some sort of closure? Again I feel for Shashi and what he must be feeling about all this and yet he is being so supportive. Arnav is bound to uncover the truth sooner or later.

Her reasons could be all of this or more, but I like the way you have understood Khushi, she is an uncomplicated person in a complicated situation.

I have mentioned this earlier, the pursuit of love is not between a man and a woman only, it for other kinds of love as well. Father-daughter, uncle-niece, brother-sister, many kinds…………………………..

latekate

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
After the last update, I commented that they are separated by distance and in this update, you already handled...he is coming for Diwali and has investigated her...she has soaked up all the office gossip about him  and has developed a full on crush...whoa...that is fast paced.  This is so exciting and I am a sucker for office based romance!!!!!!

By the way...someone should tell Khushi about the old saying?..jumping out of frying pan into fire.

Like the fact that Khushi is very realistic about life and relationships.  she is not imposing on her father and out to make herself known to him...nor is she taking her attraction to AFR as anything more than a crush yet.

Edited by Anamika100 - 14 August 2012 at 10:18pm

Kalyaani

damonzlady Goldie
damonzlady
damonzlady

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
interesting update!she has a crush on him...awww...

Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika100

After the last update, I commented that they are separated by distance and in this update, you already handled...he is coming for Diwali and has investigated her...she has soaked up all the office gossip about him  and has developed a full on crush...whoa...that is fast paced.  This is so exciting and I am a sucker for office based romance!!!!!!

By the way...someone should tell Khushi about the old saying?..jumping out of frying pan into fire.

Like the fact that Khushi is very realistic about life and relationships.  she is not imposing on her father and out to make herself known to him...nor is she taking her attraction to AFR as anything more than a crush yet.

AFR ??? I have read this a few times on the forum…..sorry to sound silly what does the abbreviation mean?

Go to top