India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 24)

nimra21 Senior Member
nimra21
nimra21

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
So both Arnav and Khushi have now remembered the Bangalore incident. And the part about Khushi heaving a sigh of relief because Arnav was leaving was funny. And Arnav checked up on Khushi. Both of them seem intrigued by each other and I am looking forward as to how you take their story forward.

But the Shyam-Anjali angle was extremely interesting. Shyam seems very complicated. He is okay with bending the rules himself, okay with his wife's affairs but seems to love his daughter a lot and genuinely respects ASR. Would love to read more about him. A well balanced chapter and well written as always. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

Potatoefreak Groupbie
Potatoefreak
Potatoefreak

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Great update as usual!
So shyam knew about Anjali's affair all along, their relationship is a rather interesting one. 
Seems like Arnav and khushi are getting more curious about each other day by day.. and they remembered the Bangalore incident. 

Excellent update as usual and I look forward to the upcoming updates :) 

Kalyaani

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Absolutely excellent.. Reading Shyam's pov was amazing that gave more depth to anji, Arnav and raizada family in general..

So finally khushi and arnAv both recalled their first meeting :)

Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimra21

So both Arnav and Khushi have now remembered the Bangalore incident. And the part about Khushi heaving a sigh of relief because Arnav was leaving was funny. And Arnav checked up on Khushi. Both of them seem intrigued by each other and I am looking forward as to how you take their story forward.

But the Shyam-Anjali angle was extremely interesting. Shyam seems very complicated. He is okay with bending the rules himself, okay with his wife's affairs but seems to love his daughter a lot and genuinely respects ASR. Would love to read more about him. A well balanced chapter and well written as always. :)

I wanted to give a new look to Anjali-Shyam relation as just the lovey – dovey kind tends to get boring. Shyam is like that for a reason……all my characters for that matter, layered and complex.

latekate

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
This is a very intriguing, complex and layered story.

Are there any bad parts to Khushi?  She is a very competent, level headed, nice person who is very loving to her family and took  care of the entire family when her mother was sick..from what I can tell...did I miss anything?

Arnav...while being brilliant, smart, sharp, player...has some trust issues Wink...and his suspicions are well founded...let the operation 'keep an eye on her' begin...

Love the Shyam and Anjali relationship...again NOT run of the mill...very unusual.  He is climbing the ladder and will not hesitate to remove Anjali and Imran when they are no longer needed...sinister...?

So Arnav's Bua is married to his mama...who may be Khushi's real father?

Kalyaani

damonzlady Goldie
damonzlady
damonzlady

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
luv d update!so dey finally know about d kiss dey shared!
lookin forward to d nxt update!

Kalyaani

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Soo Khushi and Arnav have looked up each other..glad Khushi's also from a rich family else Arnav on remembering the Blore hospital incident wud've concluded she was some gold digger or stalker!
I wonder why his uncle wont tell him anything about Khushi.
Manorama the enigma..when will she make an appearance Big smile
That was good update, that Shyam knows whats happening...he is every bit the shrewd lawyer he is supposed to be..i liked that ! Is it that Anjali feels neglected? Waiting to see how this goes!

Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

I love ur FF dear... read it one go... wonder why few readers!!!

anyways i love the way u have portrait all the characters... its seems too real...
the dirty secrets of family members intrigues me... 
since our Arnie boy is smeeling fishy and digging deep, it certain in no time he would know who khusi is ... m excited!!

amazing writing... add me in ur list!! i am hooked for sure
will be waiting for ur update
 update soon!!

Missed this post...sorry...I dont know about the number of readers, I am happy with the few who do read and comment.

I write as I like doing so and am glad you liked this. Thanks...do read and comment...it adds to my writing.

Go to top