Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 21)

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fluffyktau

Just read through your story...its very interesting, I especially like the way Khushi is going about getting her answers and her interactions with Ajit and her father... She seems very down to earth and mature.

her working relations with AKash is nice and poor ASR has caught the curiosity bug.

She has a wonderful relationship with Shashi and Madhumati...

I really really hope you keep this flow in the story, frankly I'm quite tired of Khushi being everyones punching bag..and I really hope thats not the way your heading.

Thank you writing and hope to read more soonSmile

Thank you...I did like her initially in the serial as she gave it back good to ASR. All timid and irritating these days, I like this Khushi more Wink

catalyst IF-Dazzler
catalyst
catalyst

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
arnavz curiosity tells me that he gonna be back in town to india soon...the thing surprises me is that he kisses a girl and forgets her...loved it!

gr88 update...plzz update soon!

m luking forward to next arhiz encounter...n more than that i m still worried for khusi...the girlz been through a lot...lost her mother and then all of a sudden knowing shashi is not her biological dad...poor girl...hope she manages to keep herself composed in this hell turn of events!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome update! Interesting... Can't wait to read more!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateKalyaani

ISensedYou IF-Rockerz
ISensedYou
ISensedYou

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
so finally they have met officially...
hes so curious abt her...
wen he gets to knw abt her dnt knw wat will b his reaction...
shashi does hv a big hart to let her go to delhi n meet her biological dad...
dis is gng on more intrestin day by day...
anx 4 d pm...
update soon

Kalyaani

Potatoefreak Groupbie
Potatoefreak
Potatoefreak

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Just caught up on your story and I must say it's amazing! 
Very descriptive and intriguing. 
Seems like Arnav is getting more curious about khushi day by day...
The story is getting really interesting now and I am very excited to read what happens further. 
Amazing writing and I hope you update soon! 

Kalyaani

latekate Goldie
latekate
latekate

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nici0306

why is khushi calling shashi.. instead of babuji.. even if he is not her biological father.. i would have assumed she considered him father nevertheless..

awesome update.. it is weird that khushi and arnav doesn't recall their first meet.. i thought it was quite intense.. but they will remember in time.. hehehehe..

loved it..

I think Khushi does remember him. 

Originally posted by Kalyaani

Chapter Two

Khushi adjusted the strap of her hand bag and rubbing her elbow to dull the sting, recalling the guy whom she literally ran into while stepping out of Mr. Raizada's cabin. "Jerk" she said exasperatedly, all his fault, did he not see her coming out of the cabin, walking around eyes glued to a file, he was bound to run into someone or something. He had the nerve to shout at her claiming she was the one at fault to not see him coming towards the cabin. Fishing her phone out of her bag, she walked towards the glass door to leave the building and head towards her aunt's boutique. Hailing a taxi she sat in asking the cab driver to take her to CP, recalling the meeting she felt drained, not knowing what the future held for her, not sure about anything anymore. Her mind went back to the guy she collided with outside the cabin, she had known who he was the second she laid her eyes on him, however she acted as nonchalant as she could, feigning anger at been bumped into in that manner. She was so eager to get out of that place she did not stop to help pick up the dropped papers. Why did she feel a connection with him? Sure his personality was commanding and he did have the aura of a self-assured person, the kind you would notice even if the room was filled with celebrities, he looked like one himself. That and the manner in which everyone flew towards the spilt sheets to collect them, almost wishing the incident hadn't happened. They all looked open mouthed at their brief exchange some even marveling at her as though she had woken a sleeping lion. What was it about that guy after all? What?

Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nici0306

why is khushi calling shashi.. instead of babuji.. even if he is not her biological father.. i would have assumed she considered him father nevertheless..

awesome update.. it is weird that khushi and arnav doesn't recall their first meet.. i thought it was quite intense.. but they will remember in time.. hehehehe..

loved it..

She does consider him her father, it's her way of addressing him. I too call my dad by his name and he really likes it. There is no disrespect there, her way of showing her affection.

I lot of the blanks get filled in the coming updates, so read on.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AllSmiles86sini1234latekate

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
This was vintage ASR...Intelligent, sharp, all seeing with an impassive manner, barking orders and caustic speech, working like. Machine...I could gush on and on.  ...and to top it all philandering too?

Glad  Khushi held her own.

What I still do not understand is...why did Ajit feel the need to overpay her?  Hiring her I understand.  Why does Ajit feel duty bound to facilitate her introduction to her father?

Kalyaani

Go to top