India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 19)

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Chapter 1 -  ArHi in Bangalore! What more cud i ask!
I am missing my hometown so much now that u mentioned Mr Anant Nag and ITC Gardenia :(

Chapter 2 - Oh they are in Delhi now...i love the description of her clothes and the confidence Khushi has here..waiting to know the contents of the letter!

Chapter 3 -
Oooh a well educated Khushi - loving it!
PayAsh here also but thank god for small mercies u made Payal have a career and she's good at it too!
Again the mystery behind the letter...she has a job waiting for her back home! Curious as to why she came to Delhi then!

Chapter 4 -
Manu who? No Manu in the character sketch :D
Mystery after mystery!
ChachaJi so he considers himself Shashi's brother..Y is Khushi crying she wanted things to be decided for her right? then again she is thankful , for what? was the pressure back home too much i wonder...oooh waiting for the story to unfold!
Again thankful that BuaJi also has a job - her own botique!

Chapter 5 -  Oh nooo ...Khushi knows and we dont know as yet !

Chapter 6 - So there's a Lavanya too LOL
I really like how u are holding on to the mystery and moving the story forward ...placing pawns!

Chapter 7 -  Awesome! Ha ha ha ha!
Anjali not a pativrata - u seem to be making right all the flaws in the women in the serial:))))
Women with careers and affairs-approving only coz Anjali is so sad in the serial !
Maybe Shyam's the meek one here? Lets see...
And here, again Shashi meets the cheater spouse!
Good one!

Chapter 8 - Oh wow ... So Shashi is not her biological father and the one who is wishes he had a child like her!
How does Ajit know all this? Hmm Shashi mustve told him. WHy are they all keeping Manohar in the dark then? Waiting for Manorama's entry to understand :)
Good update!

Chapter 9 - Am glad Khushi has her sense of humour around inspite of being shaken like that!
Sounds like loads of fun- Payal scaring Akash with chaste Telugu scoldings.

i realize most of the questions i kept asking have been answered in the next chapters but i was reading the FF over a span of days whenever i had time so i didnt want to edit my comments!

Waiting for ur next update..in both...I will be stalking :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwathi18A.HajnalsmanRaadhiyaaaKalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetihere

Chapter 1 -  ArHi in Bangalore! What more cud i ask!
I am missing my hometown so much now that u mentioned Mr Anant Nag and ITC Gardenia :(

Chapter 2 - Oh they are in Delhi now...i love the description of her clothes and the confidence Khushi has here..waiting to know the contents of the letter!

Chapter 3 -
Oooh a well educated Khushi - loving it!
PayAsh here also but thank god for small mercies u made Payal have a career and she's good at it too!
Again the mystery behind the letter...she has a job waiting for her back home! Curious as to why she came to Delhi then!

Chapter 4 -
Manu who? No Manu in the character sketch :D
Mystery after mystery!
ChachaJi so he considers himself Shashi's brother..Y is Khushi crying she wanted things to be decided for her right? then again she is thankful , for what? was the pressure back home too much i wonder...oooh waiting for the story to unfold!
Again thankful that BuaJi also has a job - her own botique!

Chapter 5 -  Oh nooo ...Khushi knows and we dont know as yet !

Chapter 6 - So there's a Lavanya too LOL
I really like how u are holding on to the mystery and moving the story forward ...placing pawns!

Chapter 7 -  Awesome! Ha ha ha ha!
Anjali not a pativrata - u seem to be making right all the flaws in the women in the serial:))))
Women with careers and affairs-approving only coz Anjali is so sad in the serial !
Maybe Shyam's the meek one here? Lets see...
And here, again Shashi meets the cheater spouse!
Good one!

Chapter 8 - Oh wow ... So Shashi is not her biological father and the one who is wishes he had a child like her!
How does Ajit know all this? Hmm Shashi mustve told him. WHy are they all keeping Manohar in the dark then? Waiting for Manorama's entry to understand :)
Good update!

Chapter 9 - Am glad Khushi has her sense of humour around inspite of being shaken like that!
Sounds like loads of fun- Payal scaring Akash with chaste Telugu scoldings.

i realize most of the questions i kept asking have been answered in the next chapters but i was reading the FF over a span of days whenever i had time so i didnt want to edit my comments!

Waiting for ur next update..in both...I will be stalking :D

I could not have done a better job...really cute summary, may I say of my story so far. The next one is almost done, coming soon.

Thanks for reading and such a cute comment.

Wait for the PM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwathi18preetihereRaadhiyaaa

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Removed

Edited by Kalyaani - 26 August 2013 at 4:02am

The following 251 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhsimren97Rain_dropsonson126ksgsrkchilliesASRtheMansonalashishneethugeorgeMerpB2DB75ligidhaPriya_coollalitha203suganya91Nova555mansi022reena1146tomchi94princessep13pdj_71palemsrsSam_Veenipkknd1989supervin76srsan12sunshineswirlnaj84PotatoefreakPriyasha890dancydreamerfairycakeAsA3333llieafshanbabarwater5050merry777et_tu_achuxyzw231fluffyktaumssravyaxxSassyxxmistletoe22janetdennisgagsylilyattitude5armadshalinikanaguTinkJiapaaskhannachristmasjoa123sunshine33aminakhanpreethi01sakadafiKeenararuchshahdiyachillsskaug25Anu179spongebobchickamritabsai_nehasoniachammuFridaDreamcatcherhatathbristidimishrabasanti108agshilpasnehashetty34soapfreak13voldemortKhushi4ArnavvtanmagnetasunsetTRND86esmeralda111asdfjkloceansseazunara_aliasrkkg1kookoo864barunxoxokhushiiXOXOPojushereenjainnarmathabiju21shona231289sairam03swarnakolasanixyzsmsamarablogkamtokdin-Reader-hasheyashwathi18Dimz13lovelyangelfattoukushi81x-Sarah-xarshiyakanishkaarshisimpleAplihsArilipSeethumdeshpandeaneelovesarshibarbiebalasadianabilifsaal044robinhood008Tirtharupasrija.singh04-MIMOSA---BumbleBee--heavenspiritnorolimkhusiarnavFuzzbucketswati-89rockinggirl5inspiringstarsShweta1691sini1234fatima2603Onlookershubhanjlilovespellneverbeforeannabarnavbarunblah_blah3undercoverhappysamster03meera06msmarpleMsFuzzybear69mystique_girlHonkytonkvidya.sanjaylatekatehuny.thebestPerspectives.rainyday3000mirnalininomad.nesspinklycpervaizDEE2803-Misek--Viji-mistyrainsdevsumOlive_RoseN0306Kittya_Cullensegademistryaycma98momoahmdpreetiheremomb24gifttagSamyxxguggukirti123veil_of_rosesKC294stonexsparikhAnamika100moonlight2630samrudhi.rkaur94kushipuglySharaakinjalcp87ApoorvaraniKtotheMJammy-jessjazzswat.galeena.1884renee.beeHawa1997MDTharunP4rveen12A.Hajnalshubhi15kclovearshiAruni.dieforasrA_BASkiranISensedYouaaytaquagalTake_ThatGAURI29Jai.Mata.Disana11shonagudiakvarshaserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94-HoneyBoo-ayshaomarsmanamaypranayashred12Shamz94debby_11soapsudszooni.blueKishmishsikhni_deepika45Prasaifrenzyysilvia1999rkapoor1382.x-bumblebee-x.-aparna-incandescentangeldream14snoopy84-afsha-flowers4uEthereal-PathSankiPagaltinselprettyasjenArjuhisisViji79seeta_naipsrulamachetna19sunitikapooryoga123pup03thulasi_arshivandana.sagarAdorableDevilmishti_17Sunshine GirllazyleavesharshdbRasgulla_sp

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Hmmm. So Arnav is curious and has set the wheels of investigation in motion and we have to wait for the next turbulence. 

Thanks for the update :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateKalyaani

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
What Khushi had with Arnav was an Intense and grueling session ..
But then she remembers him right LOL
Poor Shashi, he is fighting his insecurities well !

Edited by preetihere - 09 August 2012 at 1:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

Shweta1691 Goldie
Shweta1691
Shweta1691

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
You get kissed by THE ASR and you dont even remember his face??? Scarlegious...but u are forgiven baby...u were going thru rough time
And my dear ASR...you need a damn good pick up line to woo miss KKG...
WaitingWink

Kalyaani

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
So that's how you have them meet. Well isn't there a saying "curiosity killed the cat"

Kalyaani

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Finally ASR meets Khushi officially ... LOL
His curiosity has been aroused and investigations are being done ... 
If I recall from an earlier chapter ...  Khushi does remember her interaction with ASR in the hospital corridor when her mother was sick ... 
Shashi is clearly missing his darling daughter ... But has a large heart in letting her go to Delhi to get to know her biological father ... 
Loved the update Kalyani ... waiting for the next ... 

Edited by Kishmish - 09 August 2012 at 6:28am

Kalyaani

Go to top