Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Originally posted by Kalyaani

Originally posted by serialwatcher16

K,

Embarrassed For the dedication.

What a fab update. So many emotions working at cross purposes. 
You know what was the first thought that came to me - threads of puppets all entangled. It is going to take some time to untangle without the threads getting broken. 
I hope you are enjoying writing it because I sure am enjoying reading it.

And thanks a ton for the super quick updates. 

Thanks Usha...at the moment the writing is enjoyable...I have a tendency to leave things half way...hope I don't do so here...I more or less know the way this ends...so no fear for this at least.

About the dedication, you doubt me ?Shocked

Where did doubt come in. I was just thinking my comment was based on an innate nervous disorder in my personality where I start thinking the worst if I don't get a call when I am supposed to. If my husband goes out of station, I might not talk to him for a week, but if he is supposed to call me after a week and I don't get that call, I get paranoid and start thinking the worst possible things. It has become a habit. So that just got extended to my comment, that is all and I earned a dedication for that. My first, so that was sweet.
Hence the Embarrassed Sign. 
LOL

I was pulling your leg, jokes apart…you were right…my first reaction was 'oh god…how did she guess this?' then was so happy you did, paranoia or not, you are a darling. In many ways you are like my sister, I call her like say at 11 pm, before a hello she starts of her anxious questions. So I can safely say, I know what you mean.

The doubt question was ainvayi, being the usual drama queen that I am….

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
OMG, Wht a great update kalyani! How are they going to face each other now, at least arnav agreed Tht they are attracted to each other and need to be dealt with!!!thnks for the pm.

Kalyaani

smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Oh oh... Did he make a boo boo?

Hope not!!!!! Eager o read why happens next... Will he come to know abt her and Mahi? 

Very interestingly placed!!!!

Kalyaani

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I knew they were gonna explode...It was time they resorted to the attraction they both felt.

But its funny, how Arnav misunderstands Khushi's concern for Mahi as romantic attachment, thats stupid, considering how Khushi is, and how his Mama is, and their age difference and all. Anyways he has his questions which will be answered on time.

The passionate kiss, was so passionate, LOL it made me hyperventilate.

Kalyaani

N0306 IF-Dazzler
N0306
N0306

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Wonderful update.. You update so regularly and that two for two diff FF without compromising on the quality of updates..

Kalyaani

-Suchi.P Senior Member
-Suchi.P
-Suchi.P

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
OMG That was soo hawwtt and passionate!!!
Atleast he admitted that she affects and so did she say the same!
Waiting for more to come ans thanks for the PM!

Kalyaani

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hmmm...I wonder how Arnav will feel when Khushi tells him his uncle is her father...something about the way he is tells me he won't be very happy about it. In fact I'll bet he accuses her of nefarious motives...

Can't wait to see where you're taking this - and the encounter between A and K was a long time coming and very explosive!

Bim

Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inspiringstars

I knew they were gonna explode...It was time they resorted to the attraction they both felt.

But its funny, how Arnav misunderstands Khushi's concern for Mahi as romantic attachment, thats stupid, considering how Khushi is, and how his Mama is, and their age difference and all. Anyways he has his questions which will be answered on time.

The passionate kiss, was so passionate, LOL it made me hyperventilate.

P,

Arnav is very territorial, Khushi has never shown obvious interest and has been nice to everyone but him, and I thought it was his middle school kind of behavior that came to the forefront. He has his reasons too, he had her checked out and maybe that gave birth to his old school thinking. Age is hardly a factor in relationships is it; we have Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas as a good example. Not the case here though.

K

Go to top