India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 118)

lightening Senior Member
lightening
lightening

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
one word. brilliant. look forward to reading more :) sorry cant comment regularly.. busted with work!! but does not mean i love this less!! :) :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

-Chapter 22-

Mahi intrigues me highly. He likes Khushi. He loves Arnav. He knows how Arnav feels about her. But why do I feel there is a lot more to the story than what meets the eye. Khushi is a tough nut to crack, and Arnav seems to be getting annoyed with every passing chapter, I say never a good combination.

-Chapter 23-

Arnav seems to be intrigued by Khushi, a hell lot, and I say that's good, for starters. And I loved hoe you induced this natural flow of emotions, palpable warmth between Shashi and Khushi, it was truly beautiful. And Buaji picking on her, it seems so universal. I mean parents, relatives have this inane ability to know things like infatuation, attraction, a tiny crush or even love , much before the concerned person.

-Chapter 24-

Khushi's character is reserved, and that is highly relatable. And so are Anjali's and Jhanvi's characters. Therein lies the beauty and the uniqueness of your story.

-Chapter 25-

Arnav has literally studied Khushi, every detail. All the minute emotions flitting across her face, he knows them, or is still trying to understand them. And you have done a marvellous job at writing out their conversation. The whole Kolaveri thing was hilarious and I say, very apt.

Jekyll & Hyde? Man I love Khushi and you too Kalyaani <3

-Chapter 26-

CAOD!? Bwahhaha. Hilarious, yet so realistic. I think all logic goes out of the window once you start falling in love. Or else you just try analysing and over-analysing every word he has said to you, every tiny action, everything. Left me smiling wistfully, this one. And then this-

….but with you filling me with encouragement, I'm sure I will win all the battles :)

Inklings of a flirtatious Arnav, I like. And he used an emoticon, I is impressed, highly so. And the whole Sleep well talk was amusing and had me thinking of SleepWell mattresses.

-Chapter 27-

He asked Khushi to be available for him? Really Arnav!? But their conversation was lovely, I mean the slight hesitancy, awkwardness, the silent understanding, irritation, it was just natural, wonderfully written on your part.

P.S Sorry for being so late :/

Kalyaani

bhadraprasad IF-Dazzler
bhadraprasad
bhadraprasad

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Briliantly written...In his sub conscious mind,it is clear taht Khushi is someone special with whom he want to share all the happiness snd sorrows...Thanks for the PM dear

Kalyaani

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Edited by LoLo - 14 January 2013 at 8:27pm

Kalyaani

damonzlady Goldie
damonzlady
damonzlady

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
involuntarily he turned on his phone and dialed, barely concealing
 his sense of achievement he said "we won Khushi, we won the case."

loved this!

your writing is awesome!loved the update!Smile

Kalyaani

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

[QUOTE=niharika111]The note about the relationship between the different characters was particularly enlightening. I have one question though...
I understand that arnav is unaware of the relationship between Khushi and his family.
But Khushi knows that she is the biological daughter of Arnav's mama. Yet she seems to have no reservation in this regard about her growing fondness for Arnav (which to me is borderline incestuous); Does the fact that Arnav's mom and mama are not related by blood, make it acceptable to Khushi, who is so morally righteous otherwise (sorry if I may seem rude), to pursue this attraction that she feels for Arnav?

Edited by LoLo - 14 January 2013 at 8:29pm

Kalyaani

zyanah Senior Member
zyanah
zyanah

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
arnav honey u r falling so hard 

Kalyaani

stunning.ayesha IF-Stunnerz
stunning.ayesha