India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 114)

soapfreak13 Senior Member
soapfreak13
soapfreak13

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
I just finished all 26 chapters!!!! amazing story!!!! plz accept my buddy request, I so want to read the rest!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

christmas Senior Member
christmas
christmas

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
ok so i have a question. that has been bugging me for a while. and if you've answered this in the past/has already been cleared then  apologies for the repetition. but! how is shashi so ok with the arnav-khushi dynamic or even arnav's uncle for that matter. because if manohar was just his(arnav) aunt's husband i can understand. but he also his mothers brother. so then if khushi is manohars daughter isnt she technically his cousin? or did i miss something somewhere? does the question make sense?

sorry i dont comment often, but i do read and like. you write splendidly!...

Edited by christmas - 16 September 2012 at 8:13pm
Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by christmas

ok so i have a question. that has been bugging me for a while. and if you've answered this in the past/has already been cleared then  apologies for the repetition. but! how is shashi so ok with the arnav-khushi dynamic or even arnav's uncle for that matter. because if manohar was just his(arnav) aunt's husband i can understand. but he also his mothers brother. so then if khushi is manohars daughter isnt she technically his cousin? or did i miss something somewhere? does the question make sense?

Thank you for reading Khushi is Arnav's cousin by relation. Arnav's uncle does not know the connection yet and though Khushi's father is aware, it is still not stated he is ok with the interest his daughter is taking in Arnav, he is just curious and observing the whole matter.

Arnav's mother was adopted and yes your question makes sense.

Anamika100 IF-Dazzler
Anamika100
Anamika100

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
The text message flirting was so charming and such an ice breaker!!!!!  My toes were curling along with Khushi's.

I can relate to  this kind of banter when you are first getting to know someone special and going thru the initial stage in a relationship.

Edited by Anamika100 - 16 September 2012 at 10:17pm

Kalyaani

Anjali250194 Groupbie
Anjali250194
Anjali250194

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Great story, just loved the text message war between Arnav and Khushi ;) I love how they are gradually falling in love, you are portraying it beautifully...

Can't wait for the next update!

Kalyaani

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Originally posted by christmas

Thank you for reading Khushi is Arnav's cousin by relation. Arnav's uncle does not know the connection yet and though Khushi's father is aware, it is still not stated he is ok with the interest his daughter is taking in Arnav, he is just curious and observing the whole matter.

Arnav's mother was adopted and yes your question makes sense.

Hi! Don't know how Kalyaani is going to take this story forward, but in south India, from where I come from this kind of marriage is accepted or in fact encouraged in some families. I am not going to talk abt the pros and cons of it, I am just telling you that it is not frowned upon as it is in north India. 

Moreover, Arnav's mom is adopted, so they are not related by blood, right? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi4Arnavserialwatcher16Kalyaani

Anya_jain Senior Member
Anya_jain
Anya_jain

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved the update.. Pls dont make Arnav go missing in the next..

Kalyaani

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
He come khushi is arnie's cousin? Arnie's mom adopted & mahi is married to arnie's bua br khushi is mahi n garima's lovechild or may be mahi is sukanya's brother like khushi n aakash cousins

Kalyaani

Go to top