India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 105)

blablabla_mo7 Goldie
blablabla_mo7
blablabla_mo7

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
It was a random FF that I looked through and I got here. Within a day I read the whole thing. You're a fab writer. You managed to pull all these chapters so well despite having little Arshi from the start, I think it was after 15 chapters that we actually got Arnav Khushi communicating reasonably to each other.it was totally justified. The "kolaveri" was nice, not many can pull it off in a FF like this.
Keep writing.

PS I m gonna check out your next story after this, I'm sure you'll rock.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
okay Kalyani
thats it
ure too good a writer
imagine ive been reading this since 9:00 in office
bound to get fired someday
but i'd really love to get pms on both ur works raizada and sons and this and also others u write.
pls add me to ur buddy list and i promise, i'll comment evry time i read

Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiahmed

okay Kalyani
thats it
ure too good a writer
imagine ive been reading this since 9:00 in office
bound to get fired someday
but i'd really love to get pms on both ur works raizada and sons and this and also others u write.
pls add me to ur buddy list and i promise, i'll comment evry time i read

Good lord, this is funny...don't get me wrong I don't compel everyone to comment. It's their wish to do so. I request for one as it helps me understand if the update was good, bad or downright terrible.

Send across a buddy request and I promise to send you a PM for everything I write.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavserialwatcher16

s2612 Senior Member
s2612
s2612

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

omg...this is one of the best ff i have read...i have been reading this one since i found out that this contains arhi...this is just amazing...the flow which you taken and the maturity in the characters is so good..khushi is just wow..she handles her past and she is trying blend in without any disturbance to the present life..though arnav is trying to rile her up and then being the silent spectator in meetings just to know real her but it seems recently this has started to take 180 degree turn...and he has even started to analyse the acceptance from his family regarding him and khushi...poor guy still haven't realised what hit him quiet oblivious to his love knowledge...and the kisses  he gave khushi, what  can I say??Blushing khushi on the other end is aware of arnav and has started fighting her feelings for him...just loving her bond with herfamily,  akash,payal and chachji...

anjali, though her life is in mess, she is having the little talk to arnav to make him see through...guess its a elder sister thing looking out for younger bro...

jhanvi is super cute and so adorable...and with khushi it would be cherry on top...expecting more of these two in futureSmile...

and kolaveri discussion was just Thumbs Up

just waiting to know what happened in rm...pls update soon

p.s:- did i mention that you rocking and such a brilliant reader...and i have already finished reading this whole ff twiceWink

Edited by s2612 - 14 September 2012 at 10:37am

Kalyaani

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
kalyaani, started reading this story...seems interesting...still in preliminary stage, so i can't say much but you have sketched out characters pretty well...both looking forward to their futures, but i excited to  see how fate will bring them together...:) 

Kalyaani

nimra21 Senior Member
nimra21
nimra21

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
You pulled a CV's on us, Kalyaani! Romance (potential I mean) interrupted by the family. Haha, just kidding! 

Anyway, back to the update. Decent conversation. Confused feelings. Erratic behaviour. I know where this road is heading. Arnav and Khushi better watch out! ;)

Kalyaani

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
hi kalyaani:) i just finished reading the pursuit of love and forgive me for commenting only once! I was too engrossed in your story and i am also a busy mom of twins so kindly excuse my pathetic excuse:) but i love your story!! I will be honest, it started off really slow for me, but it makes sense how you have fully developed  and gone into details about each and every character mentioned so far. this story is like an onion with lots of layers and i like how you are peeling each and every layer...I love how  you have been describing khushi's clothes as i can create a better picture in my mind:)  shashi and khushi's relationship seems to be very special and i have been thinking about my abu while reading about them:) can't wait for khuhsi to meet the whole raizada clan...i have a feeling they will all love her...disappointed about arnav cancelling his dinner plans with khushi, but i am hoping you will show one pretty soon! I am in love with your arnav and khushi...:)  as promised, I will be commenting on both of your stories now that i am completely updated. looking forward to both the updates! take care. 

Kalyaani

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
btw, i am glad your anjali is a badass woman;)  you have added an element of realism through her character by showing nobody is perfect. i am eager to see what becomes of her in your story. kindly PM me whenever you post your next updates. thank you! 

Kalyaani

Go to top