Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Removed the story (Page 102)

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishmish

Miss Gupta surely seems to be getting interested in Mr.Raizada ... even though he has a dual personality according to her  ... LOL   

"The man was best explained with the Jekyll and Hyde theory, not so much with the good versus evil as much as with family and with others, the split personality was that obvious. She liked both his Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personas and it confirmed the delicate state of her heart, she was falling for the man and all his complexities. "

Kalyani ... why this Kolaveri De ??? should have at least let them have the Pizza before making Dadi call up !!! Disapprove

What if something better than pizza is offered? Wink

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
kolaveri... haann.. i didnt expect someone to use it...
Khushi already liking Dr.J & Mr.H!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gargee

Hey there!

So yeah, I know- I have commented only once on this FF and then I kinda disappeared without so much as another 'like'. But believe me when I say- I have been dying to read this ff since the time I read the first two or three chapters. Only, life got in the way- and I had to scramble to write and proof-read my stories, let alone read yours. And I need time to think and analyse every little thing a writer has written in their story, so I just kinda highlighted this one in a Must Read paint, and hoped to get back to it soon. And now, here I am! 

I have just read all the chapters- and may I just say, You, my dear, are a fantastic writer. The steady way in which you evolve each and every facet of a character- Be it Khushi, Arnav or even Anjali for that matter- is just fabulous. There was no point in this story where I found that the story line was abrupt or even disjointed. And that is a great feat. Because this shows the skill you possess. Kudos, for that Hon!

I Love how it is evolving thus far, and Promise that from now on, I'm going to follow it sincerely and without break. Oh, and love the way Khushi is falling for him- and fighting it. And also love the way Arnav keeps thinking of her- without acknowledging the fact that he is falling for her too.

Like I said, Kudos Hon! Keep Writing and Update soon- you have an ardent fan in me, who's waiting on tenterhooks for the next installment. 

Cheers!
G <3

Thank you for reading can imagine your plight, time in limited supply with the number of stories you are handling at the moment. I would urge you to write more as I draw great joy from reading those stories.

Again, thank you for reading….your comments are generous indeed.

Gargee

tanurocks IF-Dazzler
tanurocks
tanurocks

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
nice update..finally a polite and a normal communication from them...good...i really liked how arnav indirectly helped her to reduce her awkwardness.

she was falling for the man and all his complexities.

we can see that...

Kalyaani

bhadraprasad IF-Dazzler
bhadraprasad
bhadraprasad

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Wow...What an update...You have sketched the delicate heart of Ms Gupta with a few words.A breeze of friendship is ready to blow...Thanks for the PM

Kalyaani

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
It was good to know that they both are capable to hold civil conversation around each other even when hormones shout it to be other way round.. :-D i was too looking forward to their dinner but guess it would have been too early for them...arnav inviting himself over was funny...khushi accepting the fact that she is falling for him was amazing and they both made the update adorable...i too wish dadi had a good reason to call him back..thanks for pm:-)

Kalyaani

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
awe man was looking forward to their date...hope everythings ok at the traizadas...brilliant update...keep it up...

Kalyaani

lastdesire IF-Dazzler
lastdesire
lastdesire

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

hate u kalyani for cancelling da dinner...lol

being honest i didnt want dem to spend too much tym together
m happy wiz da bits of arshi u throw in ma way:)
thanx 4 da pm:)

Kalyaani

Go to top