Removed the story - Page 116

Posted: 10 years ago
Dear Kalyaani,
i just happened to find your posts in some of the forums suggesting great Arshi stories and surely it deserves the spot. But pls pls update! You are really good. Thank you (:
Chapter 1 ::

Woah! Poor khushi going through a lot, deciding and thinking what is best for her mum! I love the fact she took this responsibility off her dad to let her dad be more stress free if anything was to happen! :) & a brave girl she is!
and then a random person kisses her lol!! I would have killed him! :P even if it was ASR

I love the way they both have already etched on each others mind! He's a bit of a flirt ;)

Hmm.. Arnav.. Hospital?! Intrugued!! :)

Chapter 2:

Very interesting.. I love seeing this strong khushi who is trying so hard not to let her emotions run, but it's not good keeping her feelings bottled up</3! I love shashi's constant questioning if she's alright! :) after all she's his khushi.. He wants her khushi!
The eagerness on wanting to know
what is written in that letter,
I'm glad temptation didn't get to her!
And gave it to the ajit on time ! Hmm..
I wonder what was written in that letter! He clearly knows the Gupta well!

So she's met the raizada men!
Unknown to her that she's just wound a raizada up haha!
Ohh! ASR.. How can you forget khushi?!
You kissed her! Hopefully, arnav's lightbulb will flash soon
I'm glad khushi didn't react to the collision and stayed the same!

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 10 years ago
I have read your Raizada & Sons first and now after such a long time I came here although I have been reading all the great things about "the Pursuit of Love"
Just started Chapter-1 and it's so interesting.
I have to travel today for some days but would read it further and would keep letting you know how I feel about this.
The beginning is beautiful. And I'm captivated...😊
loved the epi..poor garima gupta...
hope everything is fine soon...
and the kiss ..omg..
so asr is really ruthless here !
xEdited by kclovearshi - 10 years ago
Just completed till Chapter-16, Arnav is seriously too much!!!! Kissed her and that too twice in just a matter of few moments!
What is he thinking? Actually he is not thinking at all... He is attracted to her while still dating Lavanya and at the same time gets angry with her when she tries to ignore him. She is getting in good books of everyone, talks to everyone around him but still holds back from him. And this attraction plus anger fuelled his this action.
Even Mahi was unable to control him.
Poor Khushi.
Though I must applaud Khushi for keeping up the facade and not smash his face with something.
Your writing is simply brilliant Kalyaani and now I know why everyone is so hooked to this story. There is so much more to it than just Arnav-Khushi. Every character has a detailed role carved out and everything is important and not as a filler.

Just finished thread 1, I must say I'm falling in love with every chapter.

I loved how Arnav called her to share his happiness of winning the case of Sheesh Mahal.

Mahi is in hospital and Arnav misunderstood her concern as something romantic. Amidst all the tension he forgot that Mahi openly calls Khushi Beta all the time so chances of Khushi having some other kind of interest in Mahi would be quite low.
Last chapter had Arnav & Khushi exploding in the heat of sexual pull and tension they both feel, which is between them quite thick.
I must say I didn't see Arnav explaining or trying to address this issue in front of Khushi.
wonderful story. read all 29 chapters in a go. but now, WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY. did you stop writing this or what? dont do this to me. I want to know how he will deal with her. I just have to know how it ends.
Looking forward to more from you.
Love
AK
I read the entire first thread in one go, it was fabulous to say the least just loved the way you haved penned down the characters. loved it loved it LOVED IT!!!!!!😊
Wow, on chap sixteen, what arnie was doing would not be acceptable in the real world , but hey it's fiction I am willing to roll with it ðŸ˜†