Frequent Posters

kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god poor arnav has to face with worst conditions
nj.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Yikes! That was just unexpected and I wonder if Khushi is gonna give them a chance. 
Loved the update!
valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just read this whole FF in one go and I am in love with it...
Just loved ur style of writing, the way you portray the emotions of Khushi or the fact any character, is awesome...
The sense of mystery is really intriguing not only for Arnav but also for me... waiting to read more...

Buddy request on the way... :)
Plz do PM me when you next update...
kookoo864 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just finished reading all the chapters. This is a very intriguing story. I love the way Khushi and Arnav's characters are framed. Very nice. Thanks for the pm ðŸ˜Š
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh no... mahi!!  does that has to do anything with Khusi by any chance???? You know like knowing abt Garima or khusi leading him to hospital bed!!! I feel sorry for Khusi... the reaction was too shocking!!
Arnav being Arnav thinking of Khusi and Mahi in romantic way... .. seriously!!!

Then comes the intimate moment between two... that was hot and power packed scene!!!
 Now i am scared of the aftermath ... both know they are attracted to each other but where this attraction gonna lead them... none of them know!! 

great update... i am looking forward to the reason behind Mahis sudden condition and reason if its connected with Khusi... i really want him to find out the truth!! And also the truth Ajit was talking about... the past of Mahi and Garima!! i am excited...
 Once again lovely update kalyaani... 😃  ðŸ˜ƒ

update soon!!!

nimra21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow. That was one super update! I for one was surprised by Khushi's reaction. She is bound to get worried Mahi being her father but I didn't think she had formed that strong an emotional connection to him yet to feel and react so strongly. And Mahi? Has he found out about his connection to Khushi? Super intrigued now. Great chapter!
mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
There is this crackling sensuality brimming whenever these two enter the frame. But the afterglow was expected, very much so. But I like how Arnav said clearly what was on his mind, without holding back!:) 
atipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!! nice one read it at one go...😊
ENLIGHTENED1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
read all parts in 1 go ,,,this is bloody brilliant
Pihu7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely storyline please update soon