Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As usual great update!

Despite his best efforts he always felt he was below par around her. There was no way he could match her expectations of an ideal man
- I loved this. This is the ONLY girl who has given complex to the formidable ASR!!

I love both Khushis from your stories. Both are independent, strong minded and intelligent.

Now recalling his sister's words now, if only he had that special someone to share his happiness with, happiness; involuntarily he turned on his phone and dialed, barely concealing his sense of achievement he said "we won Khushi, we won the case."

- It is almost subconciously he has dialed her. But what about sh..ty connection? Did the call get through?
How'd Khushi respond?
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was amazing...
so he started to think about khusi
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He already c0nsiders her 0ne 0f his 0wn...Yaayyy!!!
xmaangeetx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice

pm soon again
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh god whr r me?whr r me? Hw can i missd dis ff...i just read in a go dear nd must say it s bloody hell amazing!!!!!!!kalyani darling i'm sending u a buddy request pls don't deny to serve my cmnt for ur update pleeej...let me knw wen u r update...r u born for writing...wht a wonderful use of words..wht a flow on words...
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It is so rare to read a FF of this quality... Hats off to you ! 27 chapters in 19 hours and still, yeh dil maange more! Love it lowe it wuve it lubbb it ! Thank u so much for writing such a readable story with well rounded characters... Simply Unmissable!

Do u send PMs? Never mind if u dont, this one's going on my watchlist! Thank u and very well done again! 👏
Edited by navyaalex8 - 11 years ago
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice chapter
i love your story
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Once again, another lovely chapter. Well written and to the point. No dilly dallying 😊.

I like how Arnav wanted to share the news at the end of the chapter that they won the court case. It shows how much their relationship, if I can call it that has come along. Khushi must hold some importance in Arnav's mind and life for him to want to share something that is close to him with her.

Thanks for the PM. Please PM me once the next chapter is ready.

Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
When he wanted to share the news of his victory with someone special...he called Khushi.  This man is a goner.  He is in love!!!!!
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
now ...again i love ur FF...IT is fab as liek last one 
i must say u r great writer...plz pm next update of it also