Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice updt

luvd it

thanks for pm
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update! Love the complex character traits. Aren't we all technicolored ? PM me when the next one is up ? 
Gargee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Hey there!

So yeah, I know- I have commented only once on this FF and then I kinda disappeared without so much as another 'like'. But believe me when I say- I have been dying to read this ff since the time I read the first two or three chapters. Only, life got in the way- and I had to scramble to write and proof-read my stories, let alone read yours. And I need time to think and analyse every little thing a writer has written in their story, so I just kinda highlighted this one in a Must Read paint, and hoped to get back to it soon. And now, here I am! 

I have just read all the chapters- and may I just say, You, my dear, are a fantastic writer. The steady way in which you evolve each and every facet of a character- Be it Khushi, Arnav or even Anjali for that matter- is just fabulous. There was no point in this story where I found that the story line was abrupt or even disjointed. And that is a great feat. Because this shows the skill you possess. Kudos, for that Hon!

I Love how it is evolving thus far, and Promise that from now on, I'm going to follow it sincerely and without break. Oh, and love the way Khushi is falling for him- and fighting it. And also love the way Arnav keeps thinking of her- without acknowledging the fact that he is falling for her too.

Like I said, Kudos Hon! Keep Writing and Update soon- you have an ardent fan in me, who's waiting on tenterhooks for the next installment. 

Cheers!
G <3
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tht was beautiful kalyani. I missed their dinner more thn them I guess. Dadi better have a valid reason!! Can't wait for their dinner date!!!! Thnks for the pm.
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Really dadi should have a better reason to call him...
Well nice update
nj.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Awww no dinner :(
Loved the update, they are being so nice to each other and their conversations are much much pleasant.😃
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
It was really interesting to see these two having a normal convo, rather than going at each others throats..

the fact that arnav noted khushi s disappointment at the cancellation of the dinner date was interesting...he must have realized that she is not as immune to his charms as she purports to be..

The part about the mole had me grinning...wonderful update dear..
zyanah thumbnail
dadi shud really have a nice reason to spoil the plans of our hero...hmp
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..:))
 Thanks for the pm