Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting concept. Found it today and finished 21 chap in one go. All I can say in awesome. Eager to read more.
lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice  and intriguing interview.  I can see lot of effort to frame those questions and answers for them as well.  Hats Off to you.  One thing is true -  it's not that stressful when you enjoy what you are doing.  Absolte truth

so Lavanya became EX finally. 

The great ASR willl be amused if he knew that the certain Ms.Gupta drools over you pictures and read your interview countless timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

looking like hungry chicken for the next update
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you all for comments; I am sorry I cannot reply to each and every one of them at the moment will try doing so a little later. I was away the past two days, with a no or limited internet access. I did read the comments posted and I thank you all for doing so. After a 600 kms journey and traversing the Western Ghats of India for two days with a crying child, each and every muscle in my body is screaming with pain. I have to catch up on some much need sleep and reading on IF. I had started writing the next update before I left and am leaving this small teaser for you; do read….promise to complete this at the earliest.

Next update promises –

A quick stop at the restroom to freshen up, she went to her desk to collect her laptop and walked towards Mahi's cabin for the meeting. She inwardly groaned when Arnav held the door open and did not acknowledge her as he was talking on the phone his dear Bluetooth stuck to his left ear.

The groan grew a lot louder in her mind when she saw the wretched magazine with his article in Mahi's hand. He was smiling at Arnav's picture and looked up at her "hello Khushi, did you read the article?" he asked. Khushi nodded to confirm she had and sat down next to him to set up her laptop; waiting for Arnav to finish his call and occupy his seat.

He sat noisily on his chair and groaned at Mahi "oh for heaven's sake Mama, just throw that magazine. I am sick and tired of the uproar it has caused."

"Arre….my super achiever nephew gets featured in a well-read magazine and I am not allowed to gloat, come on Arnie….you were not bad in this….the interviewer must have been mighty impressed; I can say reading this article" waving the book in his hand.

Suppi_4_u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
now 😊very impatient ... 
the teaser is good,,,
please update soon ...
Edited by Suppi_4_u - 11 years ago
segad thumbnail
LOL

What a faker Arnav is!

He is dying to hear her opinion on it.
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Oh come on Arnav you r dying to hear her opinion
arshi_sri thumbnail
did he heard what khushi said?? that she read the magazine??...he must be gloating too!!...lol..
PersieV thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I'm having both Arnav's πŸ˜†
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...great interview...you did your research! Great update!

Loved K's reaction...so it's a 2 way street now...

-Sona
5armad thumbnail
Love the way you are so regular about updating!  and that too with some awesome stories :)