Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anamika100

I did not like Khushi's lecturing to Payal about Lavanya.  Until now, Khushi has been a very balanced human being and now suddenly she is smacking too much of a do gooder...this just did not feel in character.  It would have been normal for Khushi to bring it up to alert Payal but not this level of persistence/ badgering.  What Payal said about Lavanya was true...that until now she has not behaved nicely to anyone.

I understand the issue you are exploring...that of double standards for men and women.  Payal 's position as a sister-in-law, commenting on what kind of a girl would fit in their family is absolutely normal.

Gee…I like this too…it is the other way of looking at the Payal-Khushi conversation and Khushi is not moral policing either, her stand on morality aside; she is surprised by Payal's attitude and that is what irks Khushi. Coming to think of it, she cares more for Payal in this conversation less for Lavanya, she does say it is not like her to be mean. If you read the bit where I mentioned

'Payal was a sympathetic soul who was willing to lend an ear to anyone who needs to talk, however she did not count Lavanya one among them and she had had many reasons in the past to behave the way she did. Lavanya had never interacted with her in the past and though she did not care much for her, she was annoyed she was being friendly with others now that her relationship was strained with Bhai.'

I am also pasting my reply to another post here. Khushi was not just standing up for Lavanya; she was surprised that an educated and modern woman like Payal spoke in that manner. Payal has her reasons for not liking Lavanya but to misguide her anger by questioning her morality is what surprises Khushi. It is Payal's cowardice in a way to keep referring to Arnav or Dadi in the conversation, she is not brave enough to say she disapproves, her views may be archaic but her inability to voice those views is what bugs Khushi.

Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the clarification!!!!  Waiting for more.
Kalyaani thumbnail

Removed

Edited by Kalyaani - 10 years ago
segad thumbnail
this must have taken a lot of effort to write.  It is not easy to write a technical interview for a fictional character and make it believable.  Very well done.

That aside, there is obviously interest from both of them just sheathed at the present.  I guess Khushi has not prepared for questions about the interview from his almightyness😆

Might be a sight to see

Edited by segad - 11 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lucky are those who make a career out of doing what they love.

Others build a career to make money to do what they love.

It takes all types to make this world. 

*sigh*

Lovely update. Thanks.
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 11 years ago
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice interview...
Fantastic update

thanks 4 d pm
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm both are surely attracted towards each other is this love?
poor lavs always left out 
hmm arnab babu needs some special treatment frm gupta:)
grt update thanks for the pm
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
He was curious to know a certain Ms. Gupta's views on the interview, if she had read it that is?

yeah right.. if she had read it that is.. ghheehehehhee... she has almost made the letters in the magazine to shy away and hide..

awesome interview.. very tactful and charming replies by Arnav.. beautifully written
Kalyaani thumbnail

Originally posted by: segad

this must have taken a lot of effort to write.  It is not easy to write a technical interview for a fictional character and make it believable.  Very well done.

That aside, there is obviously interest from both of them just sheathed at the present.  I guess Khushi has not prepared for questions about the interview from his almightyness😆

Might be a sight to see

Thank you, it is heartening to receive appreciation and acknowledgement for the effort behind the update. I know readers like the story and most often leave an "update soon" at the end of a post. It does get challenging to be different yet stay true to the concept. So thank you for reading and sharing your views.

-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the interview. Loved how the questions were asked and how Arnav answered it, confident but not rude.