Removed the story - Page 42

Posted: 11 years ago
nice update!!
feeling bad for lavanya and glad she is coming to herself...
naughty arnav and feisty khushi loved their fight!!!!

TG Lavanya made the decision... this Arnav is tooo bad.. hope Khushi gives it back to him soon..
This chapter should be titled changes.  Changes to the Arnav-Lavanya relation, changes to the Lavanya-Lavanya relation, changes to the Lavanya-Khushi and others relation.  To me the most significant is the La-La relation.  The most important relation we have is with ourselves, if we don't like who we have become then it is time for a change.

Arnav should be given sensitivity training on sexual harassment in the workplace.  Regardless of any attraction they might feel for each other, he is setting a bad example for others which might lead to harassment for someone else who might not appreciate it.
New friendships being forged, it seems? How will the possible friendship between Khushi and Lavanya affect Khushi's dynamic with Arnav?  And of course there is Arnav's mission to demystify Khushi.  Looks like we're in store for some dhamaka.  Great chapter!
I like Lavanya, she has a edge to her character. And Arnav, tell me why do I feel like slapping him? :P
Lovely chapter :D
I am following both ur ff's ( Raizada & Sons) and they both r beautifully written...

looking forward to ur nxt update...

Arnav is so mischievous ..Doesn't leave a chance to flirt with Khushi..
I have started to like Mahi and this line from him was just hilarious..

Arnav, I think you got you hug and kiss from Lavanya, shall we get to work? Sit Khushi and ignore the fool, he is getting old and showing all signs of it.

But I don't approve of the way Arnav kisses Khushi whenever he wants..I actually wanted Khushi to give him a slap but then she is also attracted to him..
I liked lavanya in this update,the feelings which she has now is so real...In all the effort she put to satisfy and please Arnav,she forgot about herself..
Brilliant update...loved it...thanks for the PM
I adore this Fic.
I really do.

AMAZING! Once again Kalyaani, you've managed to make it even more awesome!
Oooh Arnav, jabbing points when you know that she has no boyfriend? Insecurity making the lad jealous eh? 😉
Khushi! Wooh! You go girl! Show him what you got 😃

Mahi 😆

Khushi is such a darling by trying to put La at ease. But will La retaliate when she finds out that Arnav and Khushi have the hots for each other? 😕

Loved it!

And I can say it even more?
Update soon woman! You drive me crazy when you update late 😆

Cheers, Avi.
I just found ur FF and read it in 1 go!!
Its great. Plz do pm me wen u update next