Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I recently started reading the story. This story touched my heart for a no of reasons. The character os Khushi and her background is very thought out. At first, I saw her as a mysterious being, who is not sure what she wants. But now as it develops it impresses me how much she is enduring, and how she is dealing with all this. 
Special mention is the chapter where she goes to Bangalore...it was the best one...her constant chatter with her Sudhamma...and her fun loving family...I loved all of it.

Also, love the characters Mahi and Ajit, quite fatherly but very calm and composed in their attitude, and very respectful. Akash and Payal both cute and funny. I am surprised at Payal and Khushi's bonding , they have chemistry!

Arnav...I am not sure how his character will develop yet. Very intriguing personality he has, and he is a curious soul, wants to know everything about everybody. Too overbearing at times, but has attitude and arrogance that matches his personality.

Only recently A and K have started interacting, so looking forward to their chemistry developing, and their romance blooming..hahaha! After all, thats what we all want.

I am loving this story, Kalyaani...havent read Chapter 17 yet...but will read after posting this.
meera06 thumbnail
What do I say?Another brilliant update!!
Loved the initial part where Khushi has an erotic dream..So she is affected by the kiss..
Arnav doesn't miss an opportunity to tag along with Khushi...
Loved the way Khushi was talking about her father and she surely is a daddy's girl..!
inspiringstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
The conversation between mahi and Khushi was brilliantly written.

Arnav realizes he is attracted, but cannot stop his inquisitive brain from working..LOL

I am enjoying this...

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ASR has started pursuing her and Khushi is sticking to her game plan. 👏 👏 👏 Let us see who is the winner in this game.
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks K for the clarification. I was sure i had missed something. 😆

This story is a great read. I am thoroughly enjoying it.
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is very interesting to read their thoughts about each other. So she is getting into his system and he is honest enough to admit the changing interest he feels for her. I simply adore this Khushi...has a balanced, calm approach that speaks a lot about her upbringing. Love the repeated references to her father and her adoration of him. Does Mahi have any idea that he might have a child somewhere out there in the world?
duncanelise thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm glad to see Arnav is getting attracted to her too..
Great update!

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ur updates are very good.. smooth writing.. perfect words.. loved Khushi's answers..
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This story is getting more n more interesting!!!!! Lovely update!!!!! Both r attracted to each other!! Let's see how they deal with it!!!!!!
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just 2 days back, I stumbled upon your FF by chance. I loved it. I am not sure why there are so less likes.
I love your portrayal of Khushi and looking forward to next update..
Best of Luck,
shree