Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav and his cocky attitude. I want to laugh at his antics, and smile at how amazing the whole chapter turned out. I can so easily imagine that horrified, shocked expression on Khushi's face. Arnav has git it bad for Khushi. And this story is going to be one hell of a ride :)
ruchshah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

love this story...

ok...Arnav kissed Khushi again...OMG..πŸ˜›...wonder how long when Khushi starts reciprocating??
Mahi calling ASR as Arnie...i wonder is ASR ok with such a pet name?? but i do love it...
Wonder when are u going to write about mahi's wife...ManoramaπŸ˜‰...i am highly curious about her...also Does Mahi know that Khushi is Shashi-Garima's legal daughter?...cant wait for the layers of suspense to open😲
Thanks for the PM...update soon
duncanelise thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just caught up with your story... Loved the scene with Arnav and Khushi, that was so typical of him!
But I love ow Khushi held her own without being flustered.
Can't wait to read what Arnav is upto at the team lunch!
Happy writing!
preetihere thumbnail
I wud cry harassment, harassment all over the place till i went blue in the face πŸ€“
But since we are talking about Arnav and Khushi here, what i did instead was re-read the previous sentence to make sure i did see that he had closed the door of the cabin - so used to creepy interruptions !! πŸ˜†

Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am so charmed by is update...that my toes are curling!!!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the return of ASR and he is already shaking up Khushi's world.  What a rogue.  Arnav is intent on finding out what makes Khushi tick because (as you said), he is attracted and annoyed by her and wants to understand who she is and what her game is.

Want  to hear her monologue on what she feels, thinks, perceives about him after the kissing incident.

Enjoyed Khushi's pushback to ASR and her telling him off.  He was surprised because he does not get this kind of lecture often.  

Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
damonzlady thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Mr. Raizada, please sir, we have to work together and such kind of 
behavior is uncalled for, not to mention disgusting, whatever may have 
caused it, I hope you will not repeat it. I on my part have given no 
reason for you to believe that you can take liberties with me. I repeat,
 please do not do anything this unsavory again.πŸ‘

lov this update!
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What was that? She was stunned, yes, but maintained her dignity. Her come back about never inviting such behaviour was spot on. He needs to learn to respect a woman and her wishes, period.
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Anamika100

I am so charmed by is update...that my toes are curling!!!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the return of ASR and he is already shaking up Khushi's world.  What a rogue.  Arnav is intent on finding out what makes Khushi tick because (as you said), he is attracted and annoyed by her and wants to understand who she is and what her game is.

Want  to hear her monologue on what she feels, thinks, perceives about him after the kissing incident.

Enjoyed Khushi's pushback to ASR and her telling him off.  He was surprised because he does not get this kind of lecture often.  

Toe curling indeed...I too would be curious like Arnav...she is everywhere and he is an astute businessman so would be ultra careful about most things...

This is fiction so he is not going to push her to the door and look into her eyes for minutes on eye, so the kissing is allowed I guess...anyway no SP to censor...will make my leads kiss...
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ArShifan1997

Okay. Double take.

Did he actually DO that? Like kiss her? In fact, not once, but twice?
Well, that was a bas***dly move -..-
Poor Khushi. Having some experience in this department would have helped her to deal with ASR. It was her first kiss (not counting the hospital one. This involved tongue πŸ˜›) and she didn't even know how to respond.
Add to that, who wants to have their First Kiss like that? -..-

Wait a second. Isn't he STILL in a relationship with Lavanya? πŸ˜• Holy mother of Jesus. Whatta bas***d.

I appreciate Khushi's unruffled demeanor; shows how strong she is.

ROFL at the tri-logue between Mahi-Arnav-Khushi πŸ˜†

Very interested in seeing future developments between ArHi. And although every feminist shall argue my next statement, I must confess;

Arnav's roguish ways did charm me as well. πŸ˜‰

Loved the update (As usual) Kalyaani! Very well written (as always) It kept me entertained throughout πŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon!
Cheers, Avi.

This is such a holy cow kinda comment...you have covered it all...are you psychic? My next update is almost done and does cover many issues you raise...cool...hope you like the next one too...

sweetanu2314 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
read this ff in one go...loved the updates...thanks for d pm...